Reviews for Just breathe
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Awww, this was so cute! _
Heart of Lies chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
great chapter really liked it. looking forward to the chapter.
disneypenguin chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Stormshadow13 chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Oh this looks good. I like this fic.

I really really hope that something bad happens to that Evil old goat.

I like the Caring Tom for Harry. That is cute,

I really hope that James, Severus and all the others find out what happened to Harry and join his side. That would get the old goat's nickers in a twist.

Hmm, a mom figure for Harry, I'd have to agree with Bella. But maybe she could be balenced out with her husband and brother-in-law.

Maybe Patunia could also join Harry, maybe Dumbles did something to her blocking her's and Duddlie's magic. That would be a twist that no one would see coming.

I also hope that Harry's so called uncle gets passed around. I think that James would like a shot at him as well as Tom, the wolves and even the rest of the Death Eaters once they get to know Harry.

Bet Harry is going to charm all of the Dark.

Going to be interesting to see Lucius' report on what he found out about the potters.
jgood27 chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
Love this chapter and can't wait to read more
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I like the idea of a Bellatrix that only pretends to be crazy. It keeps you on your toes so you never really know if she IS crazy or not. Or she could just have multiple personality disorder as a result of time in Azkaban or fiddling with dark magic... Either one could result in interesting scenes of all varieties: humourous, scary, chaotic, sappy, etc. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SoulMore chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
FAN!~
Jaguarsolaris chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
and the plot begins to thicken. james remebers after the memory charm failed, belatrix should be a mix of sane/crazy. severus when he figures it out should be enjoyable!
rebekahalana chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Just a thought , need to go back & check , but if Harry did magic this could be someone from wizarding child services at the door . They could be there to explain about accidental magic to a "muggleborn's family ... don't know if the house was warding against this registering as Harry was concidered a "squib" by Dumbledoor .
autumngold chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Thank you so much for the new chapter! I'm so glad that Voldemort and Harry are getting along so well. He will the perfect parent and friend for little Harry. I just hope that the Potters will grow strong enough to kick Dumbledore out of their lives. Maybe they will be with the childrens help.

Love the new update! Can't wait to read more!
LadyDragonIchi chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Can't log in on phone

Great chap! I hope that James raelises that she just doesn't care about Harry, and that it's him at the door and James and Petunia unite against Lily.
sousie chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
i would say lily get divorced

james or one of the black lord werewolves should be at petunias door maybe she could end with greyback as pairing

bellatrix definetly crazy with a mothering and protective instinct
harrymania 1978 chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
LA SUITE LA SUITE
dwennon chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
well for the door you could have it be fenrir or old voldemort himself
mizzrazz72 chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
Dumbledore just proved that he is the dark lord. James should have grown a pair long time ago. Lily just needs to be slapped.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »