Reviews for Doomsday: The Final Solution
mountainman91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Please don't be dead!
Rolex chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Amazing story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more of it. :)
radio-dammit chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Wow, I love the descriptions of the victors, and how the kids react to seeing them.
Soundhawk chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
God I loved this.
Madison is pretty normal. She seems a lot like any other kid. I don't mind her that much but she seems interesting enough.
Quentin. You wrote him brilliantly. Apart from him being my tribute, I like how he adds some dynamics to group. Every Games needs an arseholes and he fits the bill. And I can imagine him trying to get at Rose. Definitely.
Lauren is one to watch for. She has her feisty-ness and she'll do ok in the Games. I'll always be wondering what she'll do next. But she seems a little depressed. Hmm.
Seth is all out cold hearted. He's not like the rest of them and I don't like him. Not because he's horrible but because he seems to into the Games.

Ok, I've rambled a bit. And I can't wait for the next update.
Soundhawk
mountainman91 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Excellent as always! The level of character development in these chapters is simply first class. Cannot wait to meet my own tribute...but then again, you've all got quite a few to deal with. Glad you updated, I thought you all had died or something. :p
wericdream chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I can see them being bored with each person being dragged in-all asking how do they win-but I wonder if there's anyone one of the tributes the winners will look at and see potential in. Possibly not, but you never know.
QueenOfSwordsAndDaggers chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter!
I'm glad we're getting to see a little of the Tributes now, but the Mentors (Or Mentals. Pick either.) are great.
Tribute-wise, I'm not really sure about any of them. Madison seemed alright at times, but her 'daddy's little rich girl' thing grated on my nerves. She'll be interesting, though- I definitely got a sense there's more to her.
Quentin was more to my taste, though he's a little like one of those boys who eyes you up as you walk past and you go 'grumble mumble mumble' but you're secretly slightly pleased.
Grumble mumble mumble, I know thee well.
Lauren seemed a bit too depressed for my liking. What kind of girl has no friends? She doesn't seem like a social reject, she's just from another world (Cough. Cough. Panem)

Yeah.
I burbled.
(Like babbling. But more English.)

Cat
(Previously Queen of Derp/Queen of Swords and Fire)
(I made Ev Daniels, the tribute from Iowa.)
Bowserboy129 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
“What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.”
― Karl A. Menninger

I do say I think I found what you needed :)
DamnHyper chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Love this chapter! Gah Seth Collins.
charlieal12 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Madison and Quentin were really annoying. Lauren was my favorite of the bunch, by the looks of it, anyone can win this and if I could choose anyone so far it would be her. Seth scares me, he will go far, total sociopath. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! Even though my character didn't get in, I have always liked this story. I hope I can sponsor...
truces chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I really, really love Madison. She's interesting and I think it's not at all a stereotype. Great job.

Quentin, Quentin, you poor guy. He's so delusional.

Hm, Lauren could definitely be a threat. She seems very intelligent and driven, I'll keep an eye out for her.

Seth and Lauren definitely seem like the threats in this chapter... (why did I make Emma so uninteresting?) Seth is weird, but realistic. I like him.
Darth Rapture chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Yay a list of tributes! Thanks for accepting Pandora, by the way. It's really interesting to see how afraid Ash is of everyone. It's always cute to see Ryder and Lulu...the mentally deranged little duo. They'd make a crazy couple. Jared and Rose is like...friends with benefits. Without the friends. Poor Ash doesn't really fit in anywhere, aww...
Darth Rapture chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Here I was thinking that Rose was the only sane one...and the sanity's a mask. Wow. She's deeper than I thought. It's good to see the interaction between the Victors, and she's right in describing them as being like animals. Even one dinner goes to show that they can't sit together and eat in peace without something happening.
Darth Rapture chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Wow Lulu's perspective is...intense. None of these Victors are going to be pretty people living it up. I mean, they all seem to have problems. Except maybe Rose. Of course they'd be devastated having to watch the Games over and over again. The fact that Ash is afraid of everything makes sense...who wouldn't be afraid after the Games? All of these kids have lost a lot, so the fact that most of them are pretty much mentally deranged makes a lot of sense.
Darth Rapture chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Silly me for not reviewing sooner! Agh! This was a short chapter, but I think it said a lot. I like how people wanted to think it was an April Fool's joke, because they didn't want to believe that something so horrific would be true. Definitely looking forward to reading about these Victors. 250 kids...wow that's a lot...I can't imagine how the families must have felt.