Reviews for The One Got Away Book 2
Guest chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Best of luck this is ridiculous
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Do you post your any other site? If so please let me know.
Annie Butts chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I'm sorry they are doing this to you.
Going to find you now!
dbpbatm chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Good read!
helenemc chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Thank you for a wonderful ride.
grabadietcoke chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
This set of stories had me on my seat - just literally waiting for every update. I'm so sorry, I'm just trying to get caught up with a backlog of reviews but I just had to tell you how much I adored this entire story.
KimiD chapter 15 . 4/29/2012
This was a really great story~ I loved every minute of it... Even the angsty parts were good and added to the story~!
KimiD chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Wow, that explains alot... In BPOV there was not much said about what went on with Siohban and I knew there was more to it than what was being said from her pov. Now, reading his pov it is A Lot more than I had imagined. I figured he had slept with her but the other part was a surprise twist... and with the ultra sound and stuff it proved what he already knew the baby was not his. She tried to trap him, to keep him, and he was not going to let that happened... much clearer picture now.
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
I really never thought we would get here to this point.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
He is so weak. His character is so lacking. I mean think about it every time Bella is mad at him he is screwing someone else. That makes him feel better? NO WORSE. He treated Jane like he treated Siobhan only she got the worse treatment.

Bella on the other hand made some mistakes but she has grown up, career and everything. Almost marrying Liam but then not. This was a good idea to wait, because she gains perspective.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I laugh at you and your note about not being Beta'd. You rarely make a mistake. Some can not get there with a Beta. So... Afor you.
HopeStreet chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
This story answered so many of my lingering questions - especially the one about why Siobhan would show up to Edward's show after so many years. It was curiosity and regret and closure in some aspect for her. Thank you for writing this story. I really got into it to both my detriment and enjoyment. Thank you!
robfans chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
thanks
spunkmehard chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
So nice that Edward is owning up to his past while facing his future head on with his wife and daughter.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 3/12/2012
Sorry for it to end. Loved this fic!