Reviews for The Relationship Complexities
Oh My God... You have got to be kidding me! Let them lose their virginity already. I cant take the fore play anymore.
Beckymayhowarth chapter 32 . 1/1
This is my first time reading a Shamy fan fiction which wasn't a one shot and I LOVED it! I adore Shamy on TBBT and I felt this story was good in addressing all issues which we Shamy shippers want to happen between the couple :) you are a great writer and I feel you have given these two justice and have kept them as their characters which have grown to know and love whilst putting them in these situations and altering them to what they would be like in them,well done. Obviously a lot has happened since this story was published and completed but it doesn't matter as it is still an awesome story! I'm definitely going to read your other stories and I'm looking forward to any future Shamy stories :) Thank you for such a great story
kimbee73 chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Oh I have been going through Shamy fics and somehow I missed this one. This was absolutely awesome!
Loufiction chapter 32 . 11/10/2014
This was a brilliant story :) You did a very good job :)
distantadmirer chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
Hey Lauren.. Well am a huge shamy shipper from The Bahamas an just happened to stumble upon your fanficts...best accident Ever! I know this is coming very late but I loved the story and hope to continue read the rest of your fics...
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Boy u really hooked me! I loved "yo, cuddles" among other phrases. I do think Sheldon will be quite domineering when he finally takes Amy fully as a lover...You show real insight into the human psyche a number of times. I just love this version of Amy. shes so real. Nicely done. What do you think of Sheldon leaving and the whole season 7 finale since you wrote this? Your story was eerily prescient in some ways...
melissawhite1984 chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Wow! I just finished reading this story and I am blown away! It was a beautifully written story and I will be adding it to my favourites :D
E.BACKER chapter 32 . 4/19/2014
me encanto
V for Vixen chapter 32 . 2/13/2014
This has been truly an amazing story. You are so talented! I sincerely hope to see a part two! Thank you for the adventure. I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster and I just loved it!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
thank you.
Chrystalie chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
Wow ! I took my time to read each chapter this week and I wanted to thank you for making all of this so true. Surely the best fanfic I have ever read in my whole life.
All my admiration and respect.
A french Shamy shipper :-)
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
OMG! You are freaking amazing! This story made me cry, this is wonderful I hope you write more! Email me more of your stories please I BEG OF YOU! but only if they're Sheldon Cooper related please :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wish this story never ended :(
Kyra Sheldon chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
OH. MY. GOSH! I love this story! You are the best author I have ever even seen. This is amazing, I can picture everything, I'm so glad you made Amy decide to be beautiful! She really is, isn't she? Anyways, I like how your now afraid to be descriptive and creative! Good job! I'm not sure if chapter 32 is the end of it, but I hope you keep writing forever! LOVE IT
Brenda chapter 32 . 8/14/2013
You are a great writer. I loved the story so much! Amy and Sheldon are my very favorite!
Brenda chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
I've been sitting here at work reading the last chapter and trying not to cry. I have never seen a writer like you that could melt my heart. I may be an old 65 year old women, but I LOVED every line that you have written. Maybe when I get home tonight I can have a good (happy) cry, as I am surrounded by my co-workers. Thanks again for making me so happy for Amy and Sheldon. I love them both, as I know they were meant to be together.