Reviews for Someone Like You
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Wow this was amazing! loved it!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
The feels in this are like a roller coaster! But I like this way of telling the story, even though I've gotten lost a few times, but it's different, and I like how the events are shown
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow, just on chapter one and I'm hooked.
featherwing25 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
This was incredibly well written and now I have the sudden urge to read sweet fluffy stories.
violonforte chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
This is wonderful. I can't helping how my heart clenches every time I read this fic, and each and every time, I think, I'd just skim through it, but I can't coz the emotions are just there, and the writing style is so unique and I just ARJESHRJKSGBFLGDF. I should have reviewed a long time ago. I love your fics. I love how you write Prussia and Austria and their strange relationship that neither wants to admit to or to end. At the same time, I am annoyed with Prussia, frustrated with Austria, and I just... want them to be together, but I have no idea how! I believe you did the right thing, ending it here. This is one of the most perfect open-endings I have encountered. It doesn't seem like a cliffie... No, actually, it does, but it feels like the RIGHT kind of cliffie... where if you'd continue it, it would seem... forced? I don't know. But this story is wonderful. I'll be tuning in to your other fics again. You're a great author Keep it up! :)
Zenna95 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
...How the blazes did you convert me to PruAus? I don't even normally like this pair, and yet... and yet... BWAAAAH o
This is a beautiful piece, absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing it!
Miss Pessimistic chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
WOW, OKAY. CAPS TIME. ABSOLUTELY EVERY PART OF THIS WAS PERFECT. I mean. Two than problems in like chapter something and something. /coughs I know I'm useless.

ANYWAY. OMG. For some reason, I don't want it to be over- I can't even. YOU CAPTURED LIFE AND LOVE AND WAR AND POWER AND MY HEART, YOU HAVE MY HEART. JUST TAKE IT. /throws it

God, I'm trying to be serious and give you some real feedback now but this is just so amazing, that there is nothing more that I can say but that I love this, I don't think I'll EVER love something as much as I love /THIS/. THIS. THISHESHR3H4 YOU'VE NOW MADE THIS MY OTP FOREVER AND EVER OUT OF EVERY FANDOM IN THE WORLD.

I swear I'm not going overboard BECAUSE of how perfect this is.

Thank you, thank you SO much for writing this. If I could favorite this 10 million more times I would. Thank you.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
The least I can do is read and review in thanks for this amazing thing so far. Last chapter, time to cry. ;-;
Miss Pessimistic chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I'M SUCH A SPAMMY REVIEWER, but. This was absolutely - my words, thank god this is in text but just. The angstier it is, the more sad it makes me but the literature itself is /SO/ GOOD, YOU NEED A MILLION MEDALS. UGH, HUG ME.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm so sad. :c This is so brilliant.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
EVERY SEGMENT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME. I can't go on. BUT I MUST- this is just- SO MANY FEELS. YOU EVOKE THEM /dead. You're such an amazing writer. Do you actually write as you go or create an outline or general guide of how each chapter goes?
Miss Pessimistic chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Such a lovely chapter, I love the part where he says repeating history. Actually, I love this whole thing. I think you got even Spain and France down to a T. Amazing job so far.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I am going to review every single chapter to this- BE PREPARED. Because I haven't even moved on from this chapter but I already know that this is going to be amazing and this needs more attention NOW. OKAY. I AM READY TO MOVE ON. This evoked so many feels already. ;_;
Pulse of Madness chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
When I read your author's note, I was like, wth, that's it?! Don't leave us hanging! D:
Twin chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Why did I read this in class? Tearing up... Beautiful story though... Just god awfully sad... "we never would of worked" D': And Francis too )': Far out... 1) Wow. Talent and 2) Oh. God. *sob*
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »