Reviews for Fate's Hand At Play
marysix chapter 6 . 11/15
What a cute and fun story! I laughed out loud at Peter being a stay at home dad. Love it!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 6 . 11/6
Great story. I loved it that Bella and Seth had twin boys, and that Peter has been teaching them various things... LOL.
;-)

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 5 . 11/6
Wow, that was quite the benefit package that Seth was offered.

LOL, I enjoyed Seth's way of becoming engaged to be married to Bella, and her acceptance.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 11/6
I loved that they played doctor.
;-D

I got a kick out of Seth's reaction to Bella and her older lady friends' book exchange transactions.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 11/6
I was chuckling when I read Bella acting as excited as a kid when she asked Seth if she could see his puppy (wolf form). I loved how things progressed from there.
;-D

What is a "booper" car?

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 11/6
I would be freaked out by touchy-feely strangers invading my personal space too - poor Bella. ;-)
Dezzi95 chapter 6 . 11/3
I loved this! It's so different compared to other fanfic's because it's about Seth and Bella.. You just don't see that often so I really loved how you wrote this :)
bbonin chapter 6 . 9/1
I loved the story! Too bad it's just six chapters haha.
bbonin chapter 1 . 9/1
Lmao! I have read your other stories but not this one till now. I have forgot how much I enjoyed your sense of humor in your stories! :):)
Icewomen chapter 6 . 8/29
I know it's been a long time since you finished this story but it was great thanks
Lyn1991 chapter 6 . 8/21
I loved it. But it also leaves me wondering what happened to the rest of the Cullens
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 7/26
Good story with lots of comic moments. I haven't read any of your Bella/Jasper/Peter fics, but I should. They're every bit as good as the vamp ones, if FHAP is an example. I just can't get it up for shifters.
Absolutely love this story! It's amazing!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 6 . 2/23
I also liked this one
Being a Scrub chapter 1 . 1/18
Bella's such a fucking potty mouth in this. I love it.