Reviews for I'm Not Going Back
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/21
Had Dumb-Dumb actually listened or even better, changed places with Harry for the first week or two of summer In cannon, Bumbles would have had a very rude wakes up call! Of course that presupposes that Bumbleohsomore wasn't truly out to get Harry killed. But unfortunately we all know that wasn't the case. Harry was raised to be a suicide warrior for Bumbles Greater Good. I really don't understand how anyone could say the old goat molesting sheep shagging moron was anything but a Dark Lord hiding as the supposed leader of the light. Everything he did before Harry's birth till his own death was evil. I have no proof but I suspect he knew either of the change of secret keeper or that Peter was a DE. Another thing that has bothered me is why the Longbottons came out of hiding? Who told them it was safe? JKR never even hinted at the answer. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Bumbles in both cases. In cannon, which I've never read, I don't know if it even mentions the Potter WILL. If it does and if he sealed it and if the Potter's were an Ancient and Noble House, why did none of the old families protest? Bumbles had a lot to answer for yet nobody ever called him on any of it. So to read a story where his own actions caused his death is poetic justice. Or nothing more then he deserved.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/6
Beauitful. I mean sad that Albus was strangled by Vernon but rather that old manipulating coot than Harry. Great bunny plot.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
You killed Dumbledore!

I'm awarding you;
An Order Of Merlin First Class.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Yay Harry!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Lol. Miscalculated indeed. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Awww. Poor Dumbles. #Sorry!,not sorry! Great short fic! Seriously impressive how much story you worked into such an economy of words! Well done! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Karma is a bitch.

Amusing one-shot. Thank you for sharing it!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
very nice; I love it when Dumbledore is thwarted; and even better when he dies a horrible painful death.

I think canon was pretty stupid after book 4; he's no Gandalf, more a Saruman, the way I see it.
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
very nice
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
That's a new one. I've never read the power the dark lord knows not being Trust before. I like it. It's rare now a days to find new ideas in Harry Potter fanfiction. Kudos!
ripper34 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Good story
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very nice! I'm sure both Dumbledore & Voldemort are rolling in their graves ... somewhere.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Trust instead of love being the power Voldemort (and Dumbledore) knows not is a good idea indeed.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesome oneshot hun! I LOVED THIS! ;o)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this. I really love that Harry was able to get Dumbledore to act as if he was Harry even if it was only for one day. I do have to say as for the Dursley's way of killing Harry is one that I don't think I have seen before.