Reviews for I'm Not Going Back
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/19
Awww. Poor Dumbles. #Sorry!,not sorry! Great short fic! Seriously impressive how much story you worked into such an economy of words! Well done! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/15
Karma is a bitch.

Amusing one-shot. Thank you for sharing it!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/3
very nice; I love it when Dumbledore is thwarted; and even better when he dies a horrible painful death.

I think canon was pretty stupid after book 4; he's no Gandalf, more a Saruman, the way I see it.
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 4/23
very nice
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 1/19
That's a new one. I've never read the power the dark lord knows not being Trust before. I like it. It's rare now a days to find new ideas in Harry Potter fanfiction. Kudos!
ripper34 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Good story
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very nice! I'm sure both Dumbledore & Voldemort are rolling in their graves ... somewhere.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Trust instead of love being the power Voldemort (and Dumbledore) knows not is a good idea indeed.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesome oneshot hun! I LOVED THIS! ;o)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this. I really love that Harry was able to get Dumbledore to act as if he was Harry even if it was only for one day. I do have to say as for the Dursley's way of killing Harry is one that I don't think I have seen before.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Good riddance to DUMBledork! :-
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Well, that is one way to handle it! Serves Dumbles right trying to force Harry into that situation!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ha. Different take. Brieft but sweet, and kinda funny. I do so love it when Dumbledore gets his, though I find him suffering first more fun...regardless, good story. Thanks for sharing.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Lol, this was really cool :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Perfect ending. Dumbledore deserves it for sending Harry to Dursleys.