Reviews for I'm Not Going Back
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/27
Trust instead of love being the power Voldemort (and Dumbledore) knows not is a good idea indeed.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/5
Awesome oneshot hun! I LOVED THIS! ;o)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this. I really love that Harry was able to get Dumbledore to act as if he was Harry even if it was only for one day. I do have to say as for the Dursley's way of killing Harry is one that I don't think I have seen before.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Good riddance to DUMBledork! :-
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Well, that is one way to handle it! Serves Dumbles right trying to force Harry into that situation!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ha. Different take. Brieft but sweet, and kinda funny. I do so love it when Dumbledore gets his, though I find him suffering first more fun...regardless, good story. Thanks for sharing.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Lol, this was really cool :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Perfect ending. Dumbledore deserves it for sending Harry to Dursleys.
mmooch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOL. That was a perfect move by Harry, sending Dumbledore to Privet Drive in his place! Too bad it didn't kill Snape as well. Love your writing.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
for however short it is it definatly gets its point across. overall a fines story if short.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
like this... should expand it a bit though... make a great longer chapter book...
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yay! That the way it should have been. Good show.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
No punishment for the Dursleys? That's not fair...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh, that's a nice one and it couldn't happen to a more deserving wizard. It's wrily amusing that Albus' manipulations and preconceived notions are what killed him.