Reviews for I'm Not Going Back
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/3
I can't think of any other fanfiction story that I've read or at least looked at the summery where Dumbledore even once took Harry seriously about his relatives. I like that due to accidental magic he looked like Harry and took his place. I'm also glad it killed him. After all, there's no place in canon where Dumbles actually helped Harry. Lied? OH HELL YES! Every chance he got he lied to Harry! At no time in canon did Dumbles offer nor give Harry any training that would allow him to defeat and survive against Riddle. Thus his being dead saved not only Harry's life but the magical world as well. So it was all for the greater good that Dumbles died.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
so very true
BMS chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
lol, Finally, Dumbles gets his just reward
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
very good
Gioia chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I really do love this story. I've reread it numerous times. The irony of the canon line about "the power he knew not," is that knowledge itself is power, and thus in every book Harry was left extraordinarily powerless because of everything that Harry "knew not." Therefore Dumbledore himself, by lying and hoarding secrets, was the cause of Harry's impotence against every challenge Harry ever faced. It wasn't until Harry learned all of Dumbledore's secrets that Harry finally had the power to vanquish Voldemort. How nuts is that?!

Thanks again for setting my imagination a-whirl with this fun little story!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Had Dumb-Dumb actually listened or even better, changed places with Harry for the first week or two of summer In cannon, Bumbles would have had a very rude wakes up call! Of course that presupposes that Bumbleohsomore wasn't truly out to get Harry killed. But unfortunately we all know that wasn't the case. Harry was raised to be a suicide warrior for Bumbles Greater Good. I really don't understand how anyone could say the old goat molesting sheep shagging moron was anything but a Dark Lord hiding as the supposed leader of the light. Everything he did before Harry's birth till his own death was evil. I have no proof but I suspect he knew either of the change of secret keeper or that Peter was a DE. Another thing that has bothered me is why the Longbottons came out of hiding? Who told them it was safe? JKR never even hinted at the answer. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Bumbles in both cases. In cannon, which I've never read, I don't know if it even mentions the Potter WILL. If it does and if he sealed it and if the Potter's were an Ancient and Noble House, why did none of the old families protest? Bumbles had a lot to answer for yet nobody ever called him on any of it. So to read a story where his own actions caused his death is poetic justice. Or nothing more then he deserved.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Beauitful. I mean sad that Albus was strangled by Vernon but rather that old manipulating coot than Harry. Great bunny plot.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
You killed Dumbledore!

I'm awarding you;
An Order Of Merlin First Class.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Yay Harry!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Lol. Miscalculated indeed. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Awww. Poor Dumbles. #Sorry!,not sorry! Great short fic! Seriously impressive how much story you worked into such an economy of words! Well done! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Karma is a bitch.

Amusing one-shot. Thank you for sharing it!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
very nice; I love it when Dumbledore is thwarted; and even better when he dies a horrible painful death.

I think canon was pretty stupid after book 4; he's no Gandalf, more a Saruman, the way I see it.