Reviews for I'm Not Going Back
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Lol, this was really cool :)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Perfect ending. Dumbledore deserves it for sending Harry to Dursleys.
mmooch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOL. That was a perfect move by Harry, sending Dumbledore to Privet Drive in his place! Too bad it didn't kill Snape as well. Love your writing.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
for however short it is it definatly gets its point across. overall a fines story if short.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
like this... should expand it a bit though... make a great longer chapter book...
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yay! That the way it should have been. Good show.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
No punishment for the Dursleys? That's not fair...
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh, that's a nice one and it couldn't happen to a more deserving wizard. It's wrily amusing that Albus' manipulations and preconceived notions are what killed him.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I think this story would have been better if it were a bit longer. There are a lot of details that I would have liked. Mostly after Dumbledore died.
Dalwyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice little diversion.

I'm surprised Harry didn't say anything negative about the plan to have Snape shadow Fumbles. Harry could have reasonably pointed out that he didn't have benefit of any such shadowing, that the fair test is to see how Dumbledore got on with only a squib a block or so away. If Dumbles doesn't trust Figg with his own life, why with Harry's?

I'm mildly disappointed that the bulk of the plot - all that happens after Dumbles' retirement - is barely treated in the prose. You know the old: Don't tell me; show me. You have told us what happened, but the events that followed could have been a lot of fun.

I understand why, of course. This fic was just a rabid plot bunny, and you wanted to get it down as fast as possible so you could get back to another story in progress. Harry Prongs Tatum, no doubt. :b

Thanks for writing.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012

I loved it. I am goin to lookk for other stories you might haave written.

Miss Millie
magitech chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice story.

Personally I've always thought that whenever Dumbles insists Harry is exaggerating about how the Dursleys are treating him, he should instantly reply "So you're calling me a liar!"

I also wonder if the Dursleys are cursed to treat Harry the way they do, after all that treatment is hardly "normal" and someone MUST be running interference with the authorities, after all, teachers & doctors are required BY LAW to report suspected child abuse.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh! Nice. I've seen a few stories where the power he knew not basically amounted to trust, but I can't think of a single one where it was stated as such. I suppose you could argue that at its very basest root 'love' /is/ 'trust'... but then again, it's one of those kinda is kinda isn't situations huh? Still, I like this one, good stuff. Thanks for putting this one up.
redwoodhouse chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nice little short story that actual makes sense. I don' think Dumbledore would be willing to be Harry for even a day but that is okay as the stories premise.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »