Reviews for A Homecoming
RAGA chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Hmm, to be honest, I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Oh, the writing is still lovely and the characters are still wonderful to read, but the purpose of the chapter, itself, seems incomplete. It's almost like a small buildup to something bigger coming.

Well, it has been awhile since the last chapter, but I'm glad to know that this story is still moving along :D
Atlas 314 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Well, the chapter is really great but I just waiting for more chapters of yours. Are you still there?
this is madness chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter. Just love Christian trying so hard. Love it. M rated one shot? Yes, please!
RAGA chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Yay, an update! Thanks so much X3

It was a sweet chapter and I'm glad that the boys were able to reconcile before the end (even if Aaron's situation is still iffy). Although Lila is right that there are two sides to every story, it doesn't necessarily mean that the story will have a good end, even when both sides are known. Still, I hope to see Aaron get the closure he needs from his family so he can move on to a better chapter in his life.

I wouldn't mind seeing and M-rated scene (your penchant for detailing actions imply that you have the ability to write a good one).
The Red Dove chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Aw, poor Aaron, but at least they made up! And thanks for the shoutout, I'm always glad to help!
Kagf chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter! Oh, and I want the M-rated version...
MystikalRedRose chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Please continue! ! I love this story!
craigstewart100 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Hey I'm really enjoying this continuation of the 'latter days' story. I reckon the author is handling it with very well , showing insight & empathy. Please continue...
Cheers , Craig. ()
lucianolover chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I hope they resolve their fight soon. I hate to see them fight. Great chapter!
lucianolover chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
What about Christian's gift for Aaron? I do like the image of Aaron in shorts and a form fitting t-shirt.
lucianolover chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Perfection has a name and it is this story!
lucianolover chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Oh that ending was sooooo hot! I was a little confused at first trying to figure out who was talking when, but I soon figured it out.
lucianolover chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
You have Aaron's doubts and fears down to the T. Fantastic! I love all the inner battling you have for both Aaron and Christian, it really fits with their story.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ah this beginning was PERFECT! Can't wait to read more. I just love Christian and Aaron.
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I'm so glad you're writing this story again!