Reviews for A Family By Any Other Name
xxmillion chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I totally forgot something in my last chapter...

Kurt has yet to say he made out with this Cody guy... just thought Blaine should know, even though Kurt was high as a cloud
xxmillion chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Okay I really hope you update this soon :( It's an amazing story, the plot and the angst, the everything, it deserves to be finished!
Also, Kurt's reactions is seriously pissing me off. He's completely selfish, and he doesn't think about the other people he hurt. Also, Blaine... what the hell, I feel bad for this sweet boy! Even if Kurt con tats him and ask for forgiveness, I really hope Blaine doesn't forgive too quick! He broke Blaine's hurt and stomped on and left it like it was nothing... someone who does that does not deserve forgiveness. But it's klaine, and they love each other. And when Kurt contacts Blaine, I hope he has to FIGHT for Blaine... Because... OMG! KURT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF! HOW DARE HE! hahahha
I understands he's hurt... but come on!

Okay *deep breath, please update, because I can see you still post one-shot chapters, so it would be awesome to get an update here!
Keep up the good work! I like you as a writer
RoswellDeluca chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You've completed every story you've written except for this one! That's so not fair. If you don't plan on updating it then, could you please let us know somehow. At least put an "ABANDONED" next to the summary or something.

This story is very good and I love the angst! You are honestly one of the best writer on here. I've read pretty much all of you're work and it's - for lack of a better word - amazing.

I'm begging you to please update SOMETIME in the future though. Even if it is in a few years...
edu1e6 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Plz complete this story and put Kurt back together. Ax
Joanjett77 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
CONTINUE! IT'S SO ANGSTY I'M GONNA DIE! (It's a twisted Despicable me reference)
Peanutmama0724 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Love the story! Hope you get around to finishing it soon!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
gosh i wish you'd update :(
TheOscarWildeify chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
You stopped writing it THERE?!
hma1010 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Please, Please, Please continue this story! It's so heart breaking!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
i hope kurt gets with cody or tyler! (:
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
new chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
I want Kurt to apologize to Blaine!
WickedHolmes chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
I need more! But it looks like this story has been slightly abandoned... I hope there is more :D
leahk80 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
this is such a great story...hope you continue it:)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I love this story! Are you still updating it though? Since the last update is from 06-27