Reviews for Knowing the past, writing the future
JF7 chapter 21 . 3/2
This is WOW!
Ouka Hime chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
WONDERFULL ending! I'm trembling while reading the last paragraph..
Sele de la Luna chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
I just loved it... Excellent work!
Sele de la Luna chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I'm in love with this fic... you're awesome :3
ToriaPaige chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I loved the story. Loved, loved, LOVED it! The plot was amazing and the story wasn't hard to follow. Awesome job! :D
ToriaPaige chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
That chapter was amazing. I'm actually tearing up. I can't even imagine Ichigo's pain.
Ermilus chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Can't wait for the sequel. Ooooh. Their son is amazing
Ichihime supporter chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
YOU. ARE. AMAZING, AWESOME AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN THE WORLD!I am so happy that you finished this story and you are a very good writer too. It had been a pleasure to read this story. And I can't wait for the sequel. Thank you so much for presenting us beautiful stories like this.
nypsy chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
that was a sweet ending. he got to find masaki again (& presumably she was reunited with issin, who kept her memory alive since her death). sounds like the sequel will be angsty from that paragraph. hope they have another child (a girl) later on.
Ermilus chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
This chapter was really emotional for me. Especially the IsshinxIchigo scene it was the right way to make Isshin react. Can't wait for the sequel
nypsy chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
daawww, what a sweet chappie! wanted to give isshin & tatsuki hugs.
Energetic chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Ah i just found this story so im really late in thz story. i just read this chapter im so happy 4orihime i hope the sex of the baby is a girl b/c i really think that hanako is a really cute name& i like how its pronounced as hana & it mean flower child:)
Ichihime supporter chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
You are awesome! I just loved the part when Tatsuki and Uryuu came. It was funny. I could picture the whole thing. And also the Kurosaki house situation was amazing too. And thank you for making it a boy! I hope he looks just like Ichigo and has cool power. That would be my dream Ichihime family! And thank you soooooo much for writing a sequel story. You really are awesome!
nypsy chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
i hope in epilogue we learn that nel & grimmy got married & chad too found a wife to be aunt to ichihime babies. of course, chad's head punch was unexpected but heartfelt after reading their mutual protection vows.

the scene of nel reprimanding & pulling the ears of the guys was great. they really do act like pubescent boys (their hormones during puberty make boys start brawling for the dumbest of reasons). update soon.
Ermilus chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
About time you updated. I really like the flashback you know the one where ichigoxsado make the oath to protect. Man sado deserve to be part of the family. Can wait for the other chapter