Reviews for Meant to Be
Lyzzybelle chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Another excellent chapter.
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Love the bickering with Andrew. The only thing missing was his hypocondriac complaints...
Lyzzybelle chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Spike. If you ever need someone to "git 'er done" then he is your guy :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Hmm...Angel is being such a sneak. I wondered if he would give into temptation for the Shanshu.
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Methinks you have another plot twist up your sleeve!
Lyzzybelle chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Wow..what a great plot twist! I like the depth you have built into this story :) It is such a pleasure to read.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Awww. I love Spikey getting his confidence back. Of course, I love vulnerable and insecure Spike and evil, bad Spike, and ...uh...anyway, next chapter!
Lyzzybelle chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Is it wrong that I wanted more sparring *coughForplaycough*?
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Storyteller Andrew is one my favorites! Great chapter again!
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Did you write the words to the songs your self? I didn't recognise them. Very good chapter.
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Btw...thank you sooooo much for Andrew. I think he is at his best when he a fanboy.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
"Uh, boss, I think our guest may have just arrived downstairs, and she killed your two o' clock,"
I could totally picture Buffy doing this. lol
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Excellent beginning. I love this fic. Buffy is so going to kick the Great Forehead's Ass!
Lady Emily chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
It's criminal how few reviews you've gotten for this story; it's quite well written. I really enjoyed the alternate take on the beginning of season five, and how you incorporated Buffy into the plot and gave her storyline with Spike some closure (or more chapters, as it were.) Excellent job, and thanks for the fun story!
ROCKCHIC179 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012