Reviews for Chuck and Sarah vs The Producer
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing, look forward to more.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great story, really funny. If only there was some way to get them to use these fanfics as scripts, lots of good ones here.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awesome. They should definitely have hired MXPW as a writer.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
LOLOL
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nicely done. Now that's some good crack. (and when else can you say that and mean nothing illegal?)

And I've said it three times already, but Happy Birthday, Quistie!
Nervert chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Holy crap that's good! Absolutely hilarious and hitting the nail on the head. Thank you for writing this.
quistie64 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh my word, dude! This is hilarious! You managed to put in some seriously wonderful digs at one of our favorite producers. Well done.

I almost died at the wedding gown/felt like a princess part. That was priceless. You know how I love wedding gown scenes!

Fanfic references FTW!

The "Hart of Dixie" framework was inspired. And Rachel Bilson changing her hair at the end and the nod to the Keri Russell hair fiasco? That was SO FANTASTIC!

I agree with Frea. You need to write more for all of us to enjoy, not just giving me great ideas for when you beta for me.

Thank you, for this fantastic story. I'm honored and proud that you wrote this for me. It's been great getting to know you this year and working together.

And finally, BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
LOL. Hysterical!
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh, god, I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Holy crap, I really can't breathe, I am laughing too hard (but not too hard to type). Neil, you need to write more. And, like, every day. Seriously, you are one of the funniest men on the planet, and this chapter proves that. From the sideswiping golf carts to bald Rachel Bilson, I bow to your superior comic genius.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been crying from the laughter and need to go do something about that before my boss suspects I'm chopping onions in here or something.

Happy birthday, quistie!