Reviews for Scattered Petals Part 1: Blue Eyes, Silent Tears
TehWonderer chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
Well Done! Loved this story. I really wish they would put Tetsuya in Bleach. I'm not surprised people think he is in the manga already.
Picklez80 chapter 31 . 9/1/2013
Wow! What a beautiful ending to a really awesome story! Thank you for sharing this. I am running right over to the new one. I can't wait to see what it's about. Love you, Spunky-sama!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
lovely ending onward to part two!
HikariMustang25 chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
such an awesome ending to the first story
Shenigmatic chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
Absolutely amazing! I can't begin to describe how much I have enjoyed this story. Now, I am on to the next one!
TehWonderer chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
Love this chapter! I can't wait for the next. Update soon please?
HikariMustang25 chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
aww so kawaai
Featherfoot chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
FINALLY, Bya and Tetsuya go all the way! Beautiful story. Can't wait to read the happy ending. I already read all that you wrote on The Soulflower and I'm waiting anxiously for that one too. Thanks for the chapter!
Picklez80 chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
T-T There you go, making me stay up all night and making me cry with sadness, anger, then happiness. I think I am a mess like Tetsuya. Um, thanks? Please tell me Orochi will get more than a slap on the wrist?
Picklez80 chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Whew! Finally, Tetsuya and Byakuya are reunited! *does happy dance*
Picklez80 chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Aww, Hisana was so sweet to Tetsuya. I thought it would bother me, her being married to Byakuya, but she's a really kind person. Makes it hard to dislike her. T-T *heart melts with sweetness overload* I hope she brings Byakuya soon!
Picklez80 chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
O_O Holy rollers, girl! You like picking on poor Tetsuya, don't you. Orochi has gone so sweet on the poor boy that I am tempted to start liking him, if I didn't know he was a creepy bastard. Wow! Just wow...
Picklez80 chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Grrrrowl! I thought I hated Orochi being mean to Tetsuya, but this is even more enraging. Byakuya had better find Tetsuya soon. *hugs Tetsuya*
Picklez80 chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Whew! Spent all night catching up on this one and love it, love it. love it! Orochi is such a bastard! I hope he gets what he deserves and Tetsuya gets back home where he belongs soon.
HikariMustang25 chapter 29 . 8/22/2013