Reviews for Remember Me
dark-atrox chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
oh. this is so adorable. and rachel coming onto ivy was hot. grrr for kim harrison for the frustrations i felt while reading her series. i still love her work though.!
MKThrall chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This is a cute story. But I'm curious as to why you allowed Ivy to take that potion, considering how much she hates magic and more importantly she sees something like that as neutering herself. Keep writing.
Van Trent chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I liked it. Read it in a sit down. I think you wrote the characters very well, very true to the original. I'm also glad you didn't end it with the We're Perfect line, this ending has more closer which is something I like. I hope you write the sequel.

Peace.
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Great story and was an enjoyment to read. Little confused on the potion cuz how would rach know if it would work on her?
Sarah P chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Your story is really well done, but I have to say I don't agree with the solution to the blood balance issue. Ivy would never be okay with giving up what she is (of chemically neutering herself) to be with Rachel, and Rachel in turn wouldn't wish that for her...at least not now. Their relationship has developed beyond that. Ivy needs to be happy with who she is, and Rachel needs to accept all of Ivy. And now, after reading A Perfect Blood, there's a good chance that because Rachel is a demon (sort of), she can't be bound, which is awesome because that kind of settles this whole fear of Rachel's over being bound and losing her free will. You addressed this in your story, but didn't capitalize on it. (And, quite frankly, neither did Kim Harrison in the novel - how can you slip in a huge discovery like that and treat it like a minor detail? I practically flipped out reading that innocent-seeming line. It gives me hope for Ravy, even while I'm bracing myself for disappointment.) Anyway, back to your story. I feel that Rachel should be thrilled at this discovery, and needs to do some soul searching and realize she can now be willing to share blood and find a blood balance with Ivy. After all, she trusts her and loves her...and now can't be bound. What's holding her back? I'd love to read a sequel where this is hashed out, and maybe include a little more loving...? :) pretty please?
etain-lives chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I couldn't help but wonder, though, if what I was really fleeing was seeing Glenn and Ivy - happy together - and knowing it could have been me. END SPOILERS/… they just drive me mad.

JESUS CHRIST ON A FLIPPING BIKE!

I read A Perfect Blood 2 weeks ago, I still can't get over it! I had lost my voice and I still couldn't help b*tching about it with my friends/fam over how it went!

What the heck is with Kim Harrison? She seems to thrive off of jerking Ivy- and ours- heart around...I couldn't help but laugh when I read that quote though. At first when I got the book, it was that very image of GlIVY romance that made me shy away from reading it. Then when I finally did read it, I had a nightmare about the GLIVY threesome with Darryl...UGH...

*stakes self in eyes*

long live RAVY!

xDDD
RavyTamwood chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I fully enjoyed this story. I'm still hoping for a Ravy ending to KH series. I can't wait till someone writes a Ravy after reading A Perfect Blood. Can't wait to read more of ur stuff cheers
ChunkyMonkey chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Yeah, after she got that little red convertible from the FIB as payment she had a garage added on after so like from the second book on she's had a garage added like to the side as an outlaying building I think.
Over Worked Witch chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The amnesia thing is something that gets put out there a lot in fiction, bur rarely is done so well that I read it at all and find myself hoping a sequel is made.

The fear and doubt Ivy carries with her was really well done in this story.

I would definitely support a sequel being written though because the issue of blood in their new relationship obviously would still be an issue. There are the other issues as well that could be sorted out in the sequel.

Plus, in general, I want to read some more Ravy stories from you and I haven't gotten the chance to read A Perfect Blood yet.
ZuliaGirl chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Ok, so I don't usually read Ravy fics but I loved this one. I am glad I read it. It was so adorable. I also loved the twist at the end. _

~ Julz. 3
OmletteLurch chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
A great story! My only, very minor, gripe, is I really hate it when people use "orbs" for eyes. It makes people sound bug-eyed and it's just plain overused. But that (very, very minor thing) aside this is a satisfying conclusion.

I think I actually like your idea of where you were going to end it originally.

Good stuff. Looking forward to the sequel.
WalksOfLife chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Loved the story! It's sad but cute that Ivy hid the notes. I'm glad Rachel remembers. Good explanation for why she didn't forget like her mom predicted. I hope you'll write the sequel regardless of what happens in Perfect Blood tomorrow. Either way, thanks for writing this one & sharing it with us.
H.J chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
I absolutely loved this story, your an amazing writer, and I look forward to any other stories you might write. Congratulations on finishing. :D
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
lovely
Jezzmann chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great story. I loved reading it especially the POV.

I hope you'll write a sequel to this or at least other Ravy fanfiction because there can't be enough of that.

Can't wait to read more from you.