Reviews for Headon
WanderingMind94 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Read it, liked it, please finish it
Herdrik chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Great story- brilliantly portraid sp from each PoV, more or less the reactions I've come to expect from each charactor... Now I just need more! Much more! I can't be expected to bear through the rainy Christmas holidays with unfinished- though compelling stories!
sannipan chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Since you're writing a lot of different languages in your chapters I thought I might as well try and make some use of my long forgotten German lessons in high school... Ganz gute Kapitel, ich kann nicht warten für die Fortsetzung! (Ha ha, it is very rusty, I only remember things like ganz geil and super toll, which do apply here by the way) I am very grateful you decided to keep truthful to canon couplings, they are sort of sacred to me. I do wonder though, where did Marilyn come from, was she too fragile to be asked to appear in Breaking Dawn? I'm really interested to know what the clue to the story's going to be! Please update soon!:)
Danke sehr! (ps, in our family we speak German all the time, just for the fun of it, but Dutch with a German accent's way easier to do than trying some actual sentences with a native speaker...;))
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Nice. Update soon!
imthewhowhenyoucallwhosthere chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
love it soo far. its very interesting and not at all predictable like i thought it would be. hope you can update it soon, or havent given up on the story.
halliavi chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I thought this was very interesting, I expected it to be a little predictable. Its not though, the different angles ex. Jasper's opinion, that you have analyzed are really cool. Great job!
Yay chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I loved esmes view, u really caught her mothirly side. Update soon, i wanna know what jaspers on about!
Emmettlover01 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
can't wait to read more
sky chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
very good. i like the whole idea and your writings good. it's a gripping story.
kirifox chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I love that Jasper is involved and using his military and tactical abilities to attempt to solve the problems. And his comment "that dog won't hunt" is sooooo southern! I just giggled when I read it!
akala chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Is there a chance to read more soon? UPDATE, PLEASE!

This is soooo good! A completely new story, and well written as well :)
Glorfindelkind chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
*wiping tears from her eyes laughing* okay, I lovelove the advertisment - he really could be an Edward from the 50s!

Btw, since I had to click on your profil to access the pic I saw some stories missing... where did they go? Are you getting all selfconscious again and removing them or are you being punished for bad grammar and spelling once more? ;-) I really miss "Coda"

About ch5&6: Carlisle is a bit confusing, and you do know that you can do timejumps, right, so you don't have to tell us every step of the way ;-) I mean, I love getting more words to read, and they are always well written, but you can also move this along, it doesn't have to turn into a Mellon Chronicle piece, right? I really don't mind, I just hope you don't give up on it at some point because it grows over your head.

Esme was great though - thx for having her accept Jasper the way he is - I cannot get my head around the concept of him not having found his place and trusting them after 50! years.

Keep up the good work, but get a beta (NOT ME!), the little spelling errors that you cannot see because you know your story too well give you away! They aren't necessary, and a beta could help with continuity and pacing as well!
Underastarrysky chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
update soon, I wanna know what happens to Edward.
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful story xD, doesn't "sucka'all"

I understand a lot now, thanks to the explaining! Hope Edward gets alright, I can just imagine how nervous Bella might be when everyone expects her to wake Edward up. :)

Great story, I breathe for your chapters!

:D
unicorn55 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Interesting. I hope Edward can be helped.