Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
Skimball4 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Oh, my goodness...you scared the crap out of me!
PolarLuv chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
This is incredible, but it gave me the chills! Still really great.
syalie chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
It's so thrilling, and addicting, glad I read it when it's already complete, dunno if I can stand the waiting :p
Toni M H chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
So I started this story early this morning before I went to work and while I was there I walked by a mirror and had to advert my eyes! I was like "you're not getting me today Inot!" Inot cause my name is Toni. lol Anywho great story. Loved the fact that everyone came to believe Tim and helped to vanquish Mit. Thanks for sharing.
Toni M H chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Mit is scaring ME! I hope Tony stays at Tim's and that Tim sleep walks again and Tony can see for himself something isn't right.
Hippyhip chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Glad I read this in the day time or I wouldn't be able to sleep lol
Maybe2Morrow chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
WHY! Why did I read this really late at night! I still have to brush my teeth! I've ALWAYS had a fear after watching The Poltergeist, that I would still be in the mirror after I left the room. And this just brought ALL of that back! This was really good but I swear I was so freaked out I was tearing up. That's what I get for staying up super late :
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
That was a great story - very interesting too.
Saissa chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Thwack!
"Start thinking, McGee," Gibbs said.

Gibbs - please please STOP with the bullying!
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Has anyone looked at a map lately?

Rock Creek Park is HUGE!
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
something tells me that Tin kicked Jethro in the ribs, to prevent Jethro from stopping him (tim, mit whomever) from walking out the door.

Abby is going to be FURIOUS when she finds out...
iwantausername chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I... am never going to look at my reflection the same again. Great story though, my heart was actually pounding the whole time I was reading it.
Clamanter chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Awesome! This reminded M-Tear of a book she read a while back. It's called Her Evil Twin by Mimi Coy.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
this is the best damn tim story ive ever read im being honest, you are truly a gifted writer, keep on writing
FallenAngel218 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
This was awesome! I could not stop reading this fix until the end... It was seriously creepy!