Reviews for Kindred Spirits
LinkNotZelda chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
The paragraph after Matthew asks Ivan and his family to dinner, you wrote 'Isaac' a couple of times. When he's buying food from the market.
LinkNotZelda chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
So, I was rereading this for the tenth time and I noticed a mistake I hadn't before. At the part where they all start taking about heirs and marriage, there's this — "And you know both of you need to get to work on making heirs," ((AMITI)) gestured to both Amiti and Sveta. — I think you meant ((Eoleo)). At least, I hope you did. If you really meant Amiti then that's just really weird. Anyways, I love this story! It's so hard to find good Spirtshipping stories- lots of people are Dawnshippers, which totally destroys my two favorite shippings, Spirit and Spark (Tyrell and Karis). Please keep writing this! Nothing makes me sadder than when a fic is Discontinued. It just hurts when a story is forgotten about, left alone. Damn, now I must go continue writing my fic or sound like a hypocritical Isaac. Double Damn. I'm ranting. I really should stop, since there is a high chance you are actually reading this, but it's just so much fun. Triple Damn. Why are all the fun things also slightly annoying?
LinkNotZelda chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Please, could you do Sparkshipping? I've been looking for a good Karis/Tyrell fanfic for FOREVER, I can't find one anywhere and it's annoying and please?
Zach Flare SOLDIER Class S chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I have a plan for a new cheapter and it is were Matthew on the verg of death is save by a twilight adept named Zach who looks just like him.
JamesK716 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Wow, Matthew has some crazy pain-tolerance. Stabbed in the stomach with a burning hot poker and he didn't even scream. Dang.

Anywho, good to see you posting again. Sorry for your health issues, but seems like you're on the recovering end of it.

I'm glad you had Matthew notice Timur was a villain, because it was painful obvious (that's not an insult, I realize that is what you were intending). I know in my experience its easy to over-hint at stuff a lot.

The dialogue between Sveta and Matthew was a bit difficult to read who was saying what, you went several several sentences between citing which was which, not a major problem of course, but a minor inconvenience. The more concerning thing betwen the two was that Sveta came off as very cold towards Matthew, almost like she was mad or resentful of him. Perhaps that's just seeing him as solely an advisor now, I don't know. Anyway, keep up the good work.
ApothecaryBlues chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I picked this fic up today and blew through it. I'm sure many will agree with me when I say I am deeply sorry for the hardships that have befallen you in recent times but we all wish you the best. As to the story I am completely hooked, I look forward to all future updates. If there is any feedback or assistance I could offer please don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day amd good luck continuing the story.
Genderfluid and Green chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Wow! Your accuracy with how politics work is amazing! (To be honest, I can't really fully comprehend half of the stuff, but I can tell from the way you write it that it's legitimate.) I hope everything works out well with your health! I'll send some energy to you to help you get better more quickly. And if you ever need help plotting part of the story line, I'd be honored to help you with it!
I really love how you portray the budding yet forbidden relationship between Matthew and Sveta. In my opinion, those two need to get married and have children, no matter how long it takes. And I saw in your last chapter your debate between KarisxTyrell and KarisxAmiti. I'm supportive of both, but there are things I want to point out for both of them. Sparkshipping would work out with the story as to support two people with different opinions compromising with each other and being able to find happiness with one another. Stormshipping would express how a commoner (since Karis technically isn't official anything because Ivan isn't ruler over Kalay yet) can find love with royalty without letting politics get in the way of their emotions, which could later on help encourage Sveta to accept Matthew's feelings and allow herself to express her own. So, in the end the decision is yours, but I just thought some supporting advice on both ends might help!
RangerManSam chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
I'm found this story like last month and thought it was a dead fic, but I'm glad its not. get well soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
more kindred spirits please i want to know how it ends
Anna the Gardevoir chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
are you going to continue with this story?
Adz 99 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Good so far. Two typos:
"Matthew, can you go in through the front door and evacuate everyone who's not cut off yet." - Question mark needed.
"surrounding by my guards" - surroundED not surroundING
Adz 99 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Amiti's birth or Blados and Chalis
JamesK716 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Well good work mostly, but I must admit I don't understand why Sveta and co left so quickly. Shouldn't they've stayed for the full negotiation ? Anywho, on shipping, I'm probably biased, but I'd prefer SparkShipping. I'm a sucker for it. Plus only my fic and one of anti-vipers are doing it. But regardless, do whichever one you want! Keep up the Good Work!
JamesK716 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Holy crap, this was a fantastic chapter! my favorite line: "Don't die, marry quick, and make babies. Maybe hire Karis as a bodyguard the way Sveta hired Matthew." BAHAAHAH. anywho, do you plan on StormShipping or SparkShipping? (Tyrell or Amiti) i'mquite curious.

It's funny to me, your reasons for Sveta saying no to Matthew (he's human) is the exact reason taht she's willing to marry him in mine. haha, i think there was another but i've forgotten. Eoleo is a boss but somehow i don't see him as a father. At least not yet. just good job. Also, no Review Responses?
Anon Dude chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I laughed my ass off reading the whole drunk paragraph good job with the story I love it.