Reviews for My Heart is Broken
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
this is AMAZING
Morgan chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Great story! Very well done. Any chance you are going to write the sequel?
Fanfictionar3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hi! I read this story a long time ago and I love it! I also think the quotes you have on your page are amazing by the way. I'm new to fanfiction and just put up a new story. It would be so awesome if you could read and review it if you get the time!:)
MyNameIsAngel chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Oh my god this is such a great story.
fanfictioner3 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love this story. I just read the end of it now, a year after I started reading it, and have to apologize for not reading the end of it sooner. This story speaks to an event taking place in my life and I cannot describe my love for it and my thanks to you for writing it. Your writing inspires me to do mine.:)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Nyan, I like it!
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Loved this story can't wait for the sequal
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh! In so sad that it's over… :( I really enjoyed this story even if it was only 8 chapters. They were some of the best chapters I have read. I think this is the only decent Underworld fanfiction I found. You created a lovely story and I'm happy to have found it and read it. This chapter was truly great :) The only thing I wish would have happened was for Selene to actually tell Eve out loud that she loved her and vice versa. I don't know maybe Selene still wasn't quite ready for it yet. I would get it I'd it we're that way. I mean she only barely said it to Micheal and she kind of struggle with it. It's completely foreign to her…only wish that they said it out loud. It would have been an "Aaaaaawwwww" moment. But regardless it was an amazing chapter, the rescue was great, the scene with Eve giving her mummy blood so she may live, the scene in the forest. It wa all great! Loved it all te way through. Thank you for this story. Your a great author! _
GracefulDemon chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Oh it was a lovely ending.
I do like the idea of Selene and Michael living together in peace... as much peace as possible for them.
Thank you for sharing!
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful ending. I loved this story so much. I'm very glad I e upon it when you first put it up. I will definatly rea the sequel. I give My condolences to you and your family while going through a rough time. :/
Melene96 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Wow. That story was awesome. I am very sorry for the losses in your family, and thank you so much for taking time out of your very busy schedule to finish this tale for us.

Much appreciated and I'm looking forward to your future updates/stories.

Be Well.
ladybugsmomma chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
I'm very sorry for your multiple losses. My sincerest condolences. Great chapter! I'm glad everything turned out okay! Thanks for sharing!
MBrabs1996 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012