Reviews for No Place Like Home
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is so well written! I love it!

The dialogue really sounds like each of them.
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
No wonder this has so many reviews! It's amazeballs! From the tshirt, to the beer bottles, to the shifting on the counter, to the holding of at the waist...definitely a new favorite
Kadyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wish there was more to this, I do so need a Cassie/Pritkin fix! Great job, characterizations are spot on, dialog is in character great!
ky389 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awesome! But why not a second chapter?
Tamika chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
UPDATE ASAP! xx
Desperate chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Please finish this story?! I'd love to know how it ends :) Excellent writing style btw.
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Haha I usually refrain from reading in-progress stories about couples I love mainly because waiting kills me a little more inside every time... I just love this pairing so much I wish Mircea would just... I don't know... disappear off somewhere and well away from Cassie!

Anyway, back to your story. The start of it is really good! I love the careful detail you've put into it and I can't wait to find out what the Black Circle's plot is. The little moments between Pritkin and Cassie make my day. They're just so well suited for each other!

I wait for the next chapter with a bated breath.

Lyn
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it.
FuryPossessed chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That's really good! I love it! Please write more! You're style and voice are really good and they're both in character too.

OHMYGODIWANTTOREADMORE! Please, write more!
Wamphyri1408 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is good. like what you're doing. Post a second chapter please. I want to see the end of this one.
2serendipity chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hi! I was busy rereading the whole Cassandra Palmer series, and it sparked the need to read some more, which is why I'm now avidly reading your stories. I really, genuinly like them! You have a wonderful style that fits right in with the way the books are written; it's amazingly similar to the ironic, always fast-paced style of Karen Chance. And then there's the incredibly hot, always-there-but-we-won't-admit-to-it attraction between our favorite mage and his Pythia, and you write the barely veiled tension there very well too :) Me likey ;)
I was wondering if you were by any chance (haha) planning to continue with this story, make it a multiple chapter perhaps?
Miss M and Alice chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nice! Very nice start!
Devora13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it especially the part where Pritkin forgot he is still holding Cassie. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
foxyMeg chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Write more write more write more please! Know this story was written a while ago but it has the makings of a really good fan-fic au story. Hope you post more chapters.
drekadair chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Don't know where you're taking this, but I like what you've done so far. You've done a great job of capturing Cassie's voice. I look forward to reading the next chapter!