Reviews for To My Son
aalogan chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow just wow beautiful poetry sniff sniff
Swmoney11 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I've really enjoyed this story, its an interesting idea.
moura1371 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Oh This was really nice.
Prawn Crackers chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oh that is so lovely! Music and scientist often combine very well and Connor (of course!) is no exception. And for some reason, I imagine him playing the violin in fingerless gloves...

Beautiful chapter! It made my heart sing!
Rubytronix chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Aahh! His mum's so proud of him! Mum's always get out the photos when the girlfriend comes round! And Connor playing the violin- lovely! I can so imagine him doing that! Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I certainly hope that Connor saw that after he got back and went to see his Mom! Very nice.
Doctor98614 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Woohoo! All about me!
aunteeneenah chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Connor plays the violin and of course, he'd play it very well. This was so good. You did so well. I very different take on his family life. After all, his mother must have wondered what happened to him. Good job, Darlin'.
aunteeneenah chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Awww, a quick fright but then all's right with Connor's world. Loveliness x 10!
YouHaveLovelyHair chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Awww that was so lovely! Loved Diane being so proud of Connor, wanting to show off his photos and his violin playing!

And Connor playing the violin! I can sooo see that! Brilliant touch - and Abby and Connor's interaction when he does is just beautiful!

Wonderful chapter!
x
AWomanInvisible chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I missed this first time round and I'm so glad that your nudge made me discover this story. It's a gem. Thank you
Doctor98614 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
:):):):):):) I hope this will become a proper story (my magic review will make an update!)
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
greatfreakingstoryman! that was me taking a very litteral meaning to you saing just one word in reviews where enough in your bio. oh...
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
love it, poor Connor, he just got his mum back only to nearly lose her again, i'm glad that he told Abby, there shouldn't be any secrets between them, update really soon.
Prawn Crackers chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
What a great chapter!

I particularly loved the Amazonian rainforest cover-story and the fact Connor thanks his mum for sending him to Cubs.

And how Connor introduces Abby to his mother, that was brilliant!

Love the story!