Reviews for Torimented
Jamielynn chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I'm your's biggest fan
Torigagged chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wish you would do another Victorious story with Tori & Cat getting tied,gagged and tormented by Jade.
Eye chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Totally made my day!...or night...whatever.

It's really a fun story!
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I really love this story! Excellent!
Iwazkay14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
hahahgahaaahahhahahaaahaha that was AWESOME
ghdm chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Jade approached Tori slowly and knelt down in front of her again as Tori's eyes nervously followed. Suddenly, Jade lifted up the bottom of Tori's shirt with one hand, exposing her bare belly button. Tori let out a shriek.

"Was it something like this?" Jade remarked, reaching in and using her fingernails to begin tickling Tori's belly, causing squeals of laughed to erupt from the helpless girl's sealed lips. She thrashed and bucked and tried to twist herself away, but the tape held tightly and there was nothing Tori could do to fight Jade off, as her body was keeping Tori's legs pinned down and rendered them unable to kick.

"Mhmhmhmmhmh…mmmph…MMMPHH!" shrieked Tori as she was tickled fiercely, shaking her head and letting out alternating laughs and screams through her gag. "Leave my tummy alone, you crazy weirdo!"

That is a wierd part
thewerepuppy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I hope you continue with this, it's a great story - made me smile. You're very good at writing the characters, I hope we get to read more from you!
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ai-ya-yai. Dude, this fic is just too damn hilarious, my goodness! And it just so realistic; Jade and Tori are soo in character it's ridiculous. And I felt like I was actually watching the show as I read it. I could even put in the soundtracks for certain scenes, like where Tori posted her update on TheSlap. Anyway, this was just a brilliant fic. Was tempted to just stop reading and favourite it when I was an eighth of the way down the story. Well done!
zinzu chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Continue this story. Its not over yet because its too good to be over now.
Dert Worm chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
GENIUS! BEST JORI STORI EVA!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Good Story
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Weird revenge, but silly.