Reviews for Seen It All
SolarMoon123 chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Butch... youre sooo screwed :3
SolarMoon123 chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
O_O Wow so much happens in there...

BUT THATS WHY I LIKE IT!
SolarMoon123 chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
O_O He deserves it though.
Buttercup Jojo chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
me: no no no no WHAT ABOUT BUBBLES! BOOMER I'M GONNA FIND STAR,BEE,BELL AND BLOSSOM AND KICK YOUR ASS! 'bunny pats bubbles back' bunny: 'sings' hush now it'll be ok bc gonna whoop his ass today! 'sings' bubbles 'sobs' i thought he liked me! 'crys up a river' waaa! 'BOOMER walks in' (bad choice) Me: KILL HIM! 'bell star bee blossom and me whoop his ass while his BROTHERS watch' Bell: DIE MOTHER FUCKER! Bee: DIE CHEATER! Blossom: AND I'M PREGO! ' glares at brick' 'brick shrugs' WHICH MAKES ME MADDER SO DIEEEEEEEEE! ' I grab a sword and ALMOST cut his head off' Bubbles: Don't! 'bubbles is in da middle of me and my prey ' in this case boomer'' Me: b-b-b-but bubbles! 'whines' I wanna kill himmm! Star 'stop singing' Yeahh! he's getting his bro's gf to cheat with him! Butch: Whaattt! 'angry' give me that! 'takes my sword' DIE BITCH! Me: i hate my life sometimes..'kisses butch' calm down asshole...'butch calms down for 3 secs' AGAIN DIE BITCH DIE! Me: Later!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
lots of things made lol in this chappie 1. blossom marches out but comes back in for PIZZA! Ha! 2. bubbs and bc were eardopping or whatever it's called 3. the blues and greens were also eardopping 'like i said idk what it is.'
marli chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
the last part 'stop her or let her go' awwwwwww!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Reminds me so much of the show 'Friends' especially the whole 'you're baby isn't even that cute' fiasco, I really loved this story so much, so i'm sad it's finished but it was a really good ending to it all. :)
oghren chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
a brilliant end to a good story can't wait for your next story on this group
Nek0-Kitty chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
Great ending! Are you planning to do bloopers for this story?
smileyboo101 chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
I love love loved it ! You're such a great writer, the ending was perfect. The story overall is just great ! Can't wait to see more from you :)
Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
OMG! *Blows Nose* THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! ITS SOO SAD TO SEE IT END! T-T BUT I LOVE THE ENDING! :D that was a wonderful twist :3 ahh thank u butchie boy! u stopped the wedding :3 and got hitched! ahhh finally all is at peace and all is right! :'D im soo sad it ended but i love the story :D
Buttercup1999 chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
See i really loved it but i just have a few pointers and suggestions.

One Buttercup is always loyal to her sisters and thats it. She would believe her sisters and her best friends. I doubt she would say stuff like that to her.

And to say such things to Butch and still say yes to it thats not exactly correct. It basically seemed like you rushed it all.

Loved it but the last chapter wasn't exactly what i expected
Nek0-Kitty chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
I love this story! It reminds me of that old 90's show "Friends." That was a good show and your story relates to it a lot. Can't wait to read the next Chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Update! Pleeeeeease!
LordofAwesomenss chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
cue the dramatic music! *dramatic music* lol. anyway, i loves this chapter you need to update sooner so i can find out what happens next!