Reviews for Uncle Callen
These were absolutely adorable.
Serenity Starke chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
I absolutely love this set of snapshots of Ungle G. They were wonderful and I was sad to see them end. I think you have the interaction of them down perfectly. I just adore Callen and would have loved to have seen a snapshot where Callen gets to do something very kid like that he had always wanted to do but never got to as a kid. Thank you for sharing your stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Women's adorable
major-saving-grace chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Awwwww! Awesome, buddy! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The quote at the top was like one of my favorite moments ever on NCIS:LA! Awesome!
Hope06 chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Awwww nice set up
Though callen has reason to be mad
Hope06 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Awwwwww
Hope06 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Dorable this whole series is
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Sweet.
fiveOFan chapter 24 . 12/4/2012
lol I love this chapter please add more soon
Lhaven chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
This was so fun to read! Thank you.
alix33 chapter 23 . 9/13/2012
"Lets see it," - "Let's see it,".
"He waved back and walked through the sand pit to where Sam was sitting dressed as a pirate. "Really? A pirate?" "This coming from a guy with poofy sleeves," Sam rebutted with a laugh gesturing to Callen's shirt." - Hehehe.
"the children ventured to the door and knocked. A werewolf opened the door. Zachary looked up in awe, but Zoe screamed and ran away back to her father tackling into his leg. "It's just a costume Zoe," Callen said sounding a little perplexed at her fear. "It's a monster!" She argued hiding behind her father, peeking out to watch as the werewolf put candy into Zachary's sack and then hand him a second candy. Zachary walked back. "That was so cool," he said before handing his sister the second candy he'd been handed. "He felt bad for scaring you," he explained. "Monster candy," Zoe pushed the candy and Zachary shrugged putting it into his own bag." - "pushed the candy away". I felt bad for that grownup in the werewolf costume that he scared Zoe too.
"Callen and Sam waited. "I think these belong to your ladybug," a woman's voice caught their attention and both agents turned. A young woman in a blonde wig, and princess styled dress stood before them with black and red antennae, her son dressed up as the Green Lantern let go of her hand and ran off to the house for more candy. Callen reached up to Zoe's head looking for the antennae but encountered only her curly mass of hair, unintentionally waking her up. Sam smiled as she handed it over to him. "Thank you." "No problem," the woman responded. "You're the swan princess!" Zoe exclaimed with a smile. The woman smiled. "And you're the cutest ladybug I've ever seen." Zoe beamed. "Are you trick or treating?" She shook her head. "My son is." "Why can't bigger people trick or treat?" Zoe asked. "We save it for the little ones to enjoy," the woman responded. Zoe smiled sleepily. "You're nice." "Thank you," the woman replied. "My Uncle G is Prince Charming, and you're a princess," Zoe said insinuating. Sam burst out laughing. "I'm really sorry," he said to her, but she obviously found it to be amusing as well. "My daughter has been listening to my mother too much." "It's fine," she said but she held up her left hand. "Sorry, I've already found my Prince Charming." Zoe sighed dramatically. "We need to find you another princess Uncle G!" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
"surveillance for another team that had gone no where." - "nowhere" is one word.
"Since Callen had car-pooled with Sam in the morning he also needed a ride home." - And "car pooled" is two.
"Then don't look under the pumpkin's Zoe," - "pumpkins" since English is not one of the languages that makes the plurals of its nouns by adding an apostrophe s to them.
"Hey, how about this one?" Callen asked poking his toe to a pumpkin, it seemed round enough, a medium height and width. Zoe walked around it inspecting it with a critical eye. "Not orange enough," she decided. Callen looked to Sam who shrugged. As it turned out, some would be too orange. Others would be too round, others to oval in shape. "A pumpkin is a pumpkin," Callen said as they went down yet another row." - Hehehe.
"others to oval in shape." - "others too oval in shape."
"Sam lugged in Zoe's ridiculously sized pumpkin and Callen took in Zachary's that while nearly as tall as his sisters wasn't nearly as wide" - "nearly as tall as his sister's".
"News papers were laid out over the floor and pumpkins were placed over them." - "Newspapers" is one word.
"with Zoe since her's looked easier to carve than the many saw like teeth Zachary had given his." - "since hers".
"one hit his shirt some of it sticking while some trailed down and fell off. The other hit him by his temple and had him quickly wiping the foreign substance off." - "one gob hit his shirt some of it sticking while some trailed down and fell off. The other gob hit him by his temple and had him quickly wiping the foreign substance off."
The thing is, for me, pumpkin guts count as food (and has done so my whole life), and since I will always hate food fights on account of having close relatives who went hungry pretty much permanently in their childhood, that throwing of pumpkin guts counts as an abhorrent food fight. I would have thought especially G would behave better.
alix33 chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
"You just have to take him to the doctors office," - "doctor's office".
"Why can't I just do your part in the mission and you take break to take Zack," - "take a break".
"It's the doctors office," - "doctor's office".
"Uncles are suppose to be awesome," - "supposed to be awesome".
"Zachary responded with out his usual enthusiasm," - "responded without".
"He also knew that the team was going to the semi-finals on the weekend," - "semi-finals" gets hyphenated.
"The doctors office wasn't far from the school," - "doctor's office".
"If they don't hurt to bad" - "hurt too bad".
"Sam Hanna would be getting an ear full." - "getting an earful".
"He hadn't even told Sam where his deep seeded fear stemmed from." - "deep-seated fear".
"pressed the end and covered it with a cotton ball and a band aid." - "band-aid" gets hyphenated.
"The good doctor was an old and trusted friend of Hetty's, a doctor who spent years in combat hospitals but had finally decided to open a practice state-side." - "stateside" is one word.
"We'll have matching band aids." - "band-aids" gets hyphenated.
"Spider-Man bandaid still on the crook of his arm." - "band-aid" gets hyphenated.
"So which were you referring too when you told your son I'm a pansy when it comes to needles?" - "referring to".
alix33 chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
"if only the sun wasn't beaming through the bay window in the Hanna's living room right onto the couch where he'd practically fallen." - "in the Hannas' living room".
"She's right her," Zoe pointed beside her." - "She's right here," Zoe pointed beside her."