Reviews for Fashion Conscious
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This is adorbale im in love
prettiturtle chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is cute! I like how short and sweet it is. I would love to see a story of how it happened - I think this is a cute couple- I have been researching characters for a story and I was suprised to find out how nice ion is so I honestly think this pairing makes sense and as such how you characterized her side of the relationship was nicely done!
Kudos! And thanks for the cute story!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Get the pet squirrel! Get it, get it! :) This was Really cute! Good work! :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Lee and Ino are so sweet :). Thanks for sharing!
you are welcome chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i liked the new innocent idea of Ino and lee..Despite seeing it in a strange way but they are the perfect match for each other.. Ino best friends are Choji and shikamaru and both of them are off-the popular zone but she loved them for their personalities not looks. so if she choose lee as her spouse that will not be a surprising at all. if it can become a longer story with more drama contents and action,God..you gonna make a great author.

IF the story continued in the same form without heavy sexual contents it will be perfect.
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww, this was a cute one-shot! I never really thought of the pairing before...
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Cute and touching. I love it.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Author-san,

Wow. Just, wow. I would never have even thought of a pairing like this, and yet, in roughly ten paragraphs, you have utterly convinced me of its worth. Thank you, and congratulations. Take care, and God bless,

Meiyo
moulin noir chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I am officially sold on this ship. Great job x
OSYH chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I LIKE this. It's not really a crack pairing cause I think it has potential. I'd elaborate but I'm supa tired right now. D: Anywho, thanks for writing this!
winterfells-daughter chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved it! *sniffles* write more Lee/Ino stories!
AJ chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very well done.
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
One word: Beautiful!

This is a really cute story and it's going right now into my favorites _