Reviews for A Different Kind Of Currency
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
Thanks for the great story! Amazing plot!
ariannagirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Im curious, what was the rolled up parchment theresa gave the eldest anyway?
ariannagirl chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
Omg! I love this story so far, i wish i had a friend like Harold. He is awesome! I love it
vanessa chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
ugh this story was just sooooooo good...i wish i could travel back in time
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
It was Armani! hahahaha very funny and when you write that corset was made by the devil or a man ... hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I love your writing and Theresa is an awesome character. Her inner talks with herself are very funny.
Unavailablefornowon chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
oh dear me. i love this fanfiction. its insanely cute. though i admit to skipping the last 2 chapters and going straight to the epilogue. the angst was killing me. other than that, GREAT JOB ;)
RosemaryTavington chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
AWWWW I love this ending. I especially like that you didn't write about a wedding and all that stuff. This ending is perfect, they came together and that's just all there is to it ;-D

10 CHILDREN OH MY LORD SERIOUSLY 10!? WTF 10 children lololol POOR THERESA lol :-D

It is a great ending to a wonderful story we have all enjoyed so very much _
Dani Course chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
Good ending, but what about Theresa's mother? Her daughter just up and disappeared one day - didn't she wonder what happened to her daughter or try to search for her or anything?
Dani Course chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
This chapter felt a bit rushed, but still, it's a great addition to your story!
RosemaryTavington chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Great chapter, especially the fights between Theresa en Sophia. Theresa owns that insufferable bitch! :-D

Please don't kill Tavington at Cowpens :-(
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
i loved this story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
ohh nooooo
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
im scared u know how dogs eyes glow that colour in the dark well my dog is staring at me and im scared
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2012