Reviews for One In Four
ravencarr chapter 68 . 9/14/2017
I'm emotionally exhausted... oh my god.
I've taken abnormal psychology courses for 3 yrs before but heck, nothing...nothing prepared me for these emotional turbulence ...
I seriously applauded you with your detail research and intricately written plotlines. Gosh...the characters development were so deep that I felt like a worst homo sapiens trying to take a peek.
Been reading this quite sometimes and to be honest, should have finished this days ago but kept stopping and went to youtube for all glee happy songs..
pretty messed up storyline (but definitely worth it) and I felt empathy for people with fragmented personality states and definitely to their families and friends.
oh my god...
Guest chapter 96 . 8/8/2017
Wow! You obviously did a lot of research on that and, according to ur authors note, criticized and was able to form ur own opiniom on DID maturely and intelligbly. Not only that, but the story itself was great! It was a bittersweet and hopeful ending and u managed to tie it into ur knowledge of DID. I loved this story, ur a very hard working person
Thank you for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/6/2017
Btw while mandarin and chinese are different when speaking, in writing the characters match-so no matter which Mike speaks, he will be able to read the characters. Just lettin u know :)

Love the fic so far!
Singing in the Jukebox chapter 20 . 5/8/2017
Geez never knew I would take Sebastains side. Although Blaine has a point too. I love reading this! I hope there are a few more fluffier chapters coming up but still amazing. Oh and Blaine gets his act together
Singing in the Jukebox chapter 14 . 5/8/2017
Oh my flipping god! I physically can't stop reading! Its unbelievable. Can I just say I worship Puck in this. He and obviously Fin, Santana too are awesome. Glad Kurt has someone. Bloody Blaine though is not helping matters. He needs to make a decision. This is so cool. I can't wait to understand each of the alters better. Elenour is terrifying and I hate Craig. Truman is cool. Love it!
leylinjan chapter 94 . 1/12/2017
I can only handle reading the first chapter and the epilogue of this story - and it still always has me bawling. This is an incredibly awesome story, and I read it twice and would love to read it again and again, but it's just too dark right now because I'm already in a dark place. Love it, still :)
Lisa the Fallen Angel chapter 96 . 10/4/2016
Your story... Amazing. I thought this was a Klaine romantic story but I got something entirely different. I'm still in shock.
Your story was raw, filled with emotion that you made me cry a lot. I'm speechless. I consider myself a rock and your story cracked me. I'm impressed.
You have scared, made me cry and feel hope and I thank you for such an amazing story. It was epic.
I didn't expect it to end like that I'll admit that, yeah... Still in shock.
But you story opened my eyes up on many issues and my own... Stuff. I want thank you so much. I'll never forget this story. Thank you!
~Lisa
JP chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Why? Why did you have to let that happen? NO!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 96 . 7/3/2016
I totally came back to read this! Don't judge me. Lol Still one of my all time favorite reads.
secretlives18 chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
Beautifully written it's amazing.
secretlives18 chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Blaine is not my favourite person right now
Andrea LMPSH chapter 96 . 4/25/2016
Wow...it's all what it comes to my head right now, this fanfic makes me cried, but whe I started to read, I couln't stop...I literally read this in two days, and all I can tell you is that fanfics like this are count, that it doesn't need the romance to be interessting to the fans and makes you restarted to evaluate again that your life doesn't really sucks...thanks for that!
Voidfish chapter 94 . 1/22/2016
Wow. Just... wow. Reading this has been an emotional roller coaster, and I am amazed at your talent. You told the story, and you told it well, too. While reading this, I found myself crying and I found myself laughing — although, let's be honest, I cried much more than I laughed — and even though this fic ended on a bittersweet note, it still gives me a strange sense of hope.

A little less than a year ago, I tried to kill myself. I was unsuccessful, as you've probably guessed, but I was in a really bad place as far as my mental health went. I just didn't feel like there was any way /out/. Although I have depression rather than DID, this fic really struck a cord within me. Mental health is far too often ignored, but you spotlighted it and all of its ugly realities.

Thank you for writing this beautiful fic.
TummyTurtle chapter 96 . 11/8/2015
I'm really late to One In Four, but I'm so in love with your writing. This was honestly perfect. I'm so happy you decided to write itI found it during a rough patch, and, especially the last author's note, helped me a lot. I plan on reading your other writing, too, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 64 . 6/2/2015
This fic is amazing.

Although, I will admit. It's 2 am and I'm having to sleep with the lights on because I know that I'm going to have a nightmare tonight.

How you did research on the subject, I will never know.
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »