Reviews for One In Four
leylinjan chapter 94 . 1/12
I can only handle reading the first chapter and the epilogue of this story - and it still always has me bawling. This is an incredibly awesome story, and I read it twice and would love to read it again and again, but it's just too dark right now because I'm already in a dark place. Love it, still :)
Lisa the Fallen Angel chapter 96 . 10/4/2016
Your story... Amazing. I thought this was a Klaine romantic story but I got something entirely different. I'm still in shock.
Your story was raw, filled with emotion that you made me cry a lot. I'm speechless. I consider myself a rock and your story cracked me. I'm impressed.
You have scared, made me cry and feel hope and I thank you for such an amazing story. It was epic.
I didn't expect it to end like that I'll admit that, yeah... Still in shock.
But you story opened my eyes up on many issues and my own... Stuff. I want thank you so much. I'll never forget this story. Thank you!
~Lisa
JP chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Why? Why did you have to let that happen? NO!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 96 . 7/3/2016
I totally came back to read this! Don't judge me. Lol Still one of my all time favorite reads.
secretlives18 chapter 33 . 6/23/2016
Beautifully written it's amazing.
secretlives18 chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Blaine is not my favourite person right now
Andrea LMPSH chapter 96 . 4/25/2016
Wow...it's all what it comes to my head right now, this fanfic makes me cried, but whe I started to read, I couln't stop...I literally read this in two days, and all I can tell you is that fanfics like this are count, that it doesn't need the romance to be interessting to the fans and makes you restarted to evaluate again that your life doesn't really sucks...thanks for that!
Sparkly Martian chapter 94 . 1/22/2016
Wow. Just... wow. Reading this has been an emotional roller coaster, and I am amazed at your talent. You told the story, and you told it well, too. While reading this, I found myself crying and I found myself laughing — although, let's be honest, I cried much more than I laughed — and even though this fic ended on a bittersweet note, it still gives me a strange sense of hope.

A little less than a year ago, I tried to kill myself. I was unsuccessful, as you've probably guessed, but I was in a really bad place as far as my mental health went. I just didn't feel like there was any way /out/. Although I have depression rather than DID, this fic really struck a cord within me. Mental health is far too often ignored, but you spotlighted it and all of its ugly realities.

Thank you for writing this beautiful fic.
TummyTurtle chapter 96 . 11/8/2015
I'm really late to One In Four, but I'm so in love with your writing. This was honestly perfect. I'm so happy you decided to write itI found it during a rough patch, and, especially the last author's note, helped me a lot. I plan on reading your other writing, too, and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 64 . 6/2/2015
This fic is amazing.

Although, I will admit. It's 2 am and I'm having to sleep with the lights on because I know that I'm going to have a nightmare tonight.

How you did research on the subject, I will never know.
Draculasonni chapter 94 . 5/27/2015
Oh. My. Fucking. Glob. So, I had like started reading this ages ago and for some reason never finished reading this, and then like few weeks or over a month or something ago was like "huh, might as well read it now". And now I've finally read this whole thing and holy shit. I have only now stopped crying over this last chapter. Hhh, I don't know what to say... You're a great author, this is a great fic even though it causes me a lot of pain. Anyway, yeah... Fuck you for this fic, I have too many feels. Also love you, you're awesome.
Moonpie chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hi. I have already red this. But I red this again. (Just now).and I Realized something I did not tell you befor. The names of the chapter is inspiring to me. I just loved it. Very emotive. Thank you for taking to time to make chapter names not just writing chapter one. I liked your story. It is a good story.
My Silent Heart chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
I love Puck right now
My Silent Heart chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Why is Blaine being such an ass about this? He should be trying to help Kurt keep calm, not storming off whenever it gets too hard.
MissShawnaAlice chapter 95 . 3/11/2015
I have just finished reading this through this story for the third time and it is amazing. I was riveted for the whole experience, to the point where I was walking and reading, trying to finish it so I could find out what was going on and the resolution! It was good to not have a "happy ending" as such for the piece, and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Please, keep up the amazing work!
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »