Reviews for Bathing
GlowDust7501 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
That was really good. They probably would have had to do it, if it weren't for the fact that Katniss can HUNT.
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Oh my god, you should totally write a follow up of like the views of Panem during this, like District 12 and the Mentors! Well done!
hilster72 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Not what I expected. Hot! Thanks for sharing.
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Very interesting story.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Peeta and Katniss have sex on a rock
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
KristoffandAnna chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
nice ;) very good fanfic (ooc haymitch :P) but different original and hot;)) katniss and peeta 3
KellyO1026 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I liked this but I thought it was a little OOC for Haymitch. I always look at him as a father figure to Katniss. Other than that the story itself was good very descriptive. I liked it when Peeta begged her to scream for him but, that's just my dirty mind coming out to play. Lol! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Damn... Just damn... This was absolutely, amazingly, fantastically, hot. Although it was a little too graphic for my liking I still enjoyed it. Oh well. Everyone has their guily pleasures c; .
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like the story, but I don't like that Haymith would make them do that.
hpgleek4evr chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very good story.
wprincessluv chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice idea. Deviates from the cave scene. :)
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
well...they got food:D
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very good!
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
wow love the story but i only question if they were starving and he was so sick how would have the energy to pick her up or have sex...werent his legs messed up...loved it though!