Reviews for Black Sheep
Trynn chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Fortunately I didn't get to this chapter till you'd finished 7 & 8, so I'm not railing about leaving us with a cliffhanger. You're doing an excellent job!
ipgirl chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Very nice ending. I really liked Josie and Cyril. I will miss them.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Wonderful rescue of Dean, thanks!

It is sad that Dean and Sam can recognize Heaven and Hell, so know whether they are dead or not. 'He began to suspect he wasn't dead when he cracked open his eyes to see that he wasn't in Hell or even Heaven for that matter.'

I love how even if Dean (or Sam) can't speak, the brothers know exactly what is being asked with just an expression.

I'm glad that the brothers were able to see some of London's sites. It sounds like they had fun.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us and for all the prompt updates. I really appreciated that. :)

Until next time, take care.
Sue Pokorny chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Great case! Loved the action, the tie-in with Jack the Ripper and him being a demon released from the Wyoming Hell Gate was genius. Very well done. I've never been to London, but I've heard it rains a lot. :) Thought it was extremely funny that you had it raining the entire time. Of course you had to hurt Dean. Thank you for that. :) And Josie and Cyril were very well written. Loved them both. it was almost like being there.

Great job!

Sue
ccase13 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I bet the guardsman hated Dean letting his horse eat with the good bits in his mouth. Dean would definitely love the gory tower stories best but at least Sam did get him to go site-seeing.

I think I would like to try the froggy sausage dish myself.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Poor Dean, :) but I'm glad they finally managed to kill Jack.

Nice fic :)
masondixon chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Loved this chapter: a good dose of HurtDean with a equal amount of Sam (and Josie) comfort.

And of course Dizzo's memorable lines:

"..and his poor throbbing jewels...well. they felt ten times their normal size (can't be all bad)..."

"What in hell was that? Did a cockroach just scuttle into the room and fart?"

"Handsome and mute; what more could a woman want?"

"..nearly inhaled my damn face, and puked up all over me.."

And that Toad in the Hole dish...strange name but sounds interesting. My husband and I made the chicken and garlic pie and it was very tasty. We added some different spicies than the receipe called for and he did the crust so it actually covered the dish (!) Next time we will have to increase the amount of ingredients because we only made enough to serve the two of us and the kids would probably enjoy it also.

A wonderfully enjoyable story with good atmosphere and original characters, plot and dialogue, and a good measure of HurtDean.

Glad the boys got to enjoy some sightseeing before heading back across the "pond".

Thank You for sharing the story with all of us lucky enough to read it.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
A truly lovely ending to this story. I daresay that I think I too shall miss London.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
Fantastic chapter! I was almost-almost-fooled by the screaming chick. :-) You're description of the assault on Dean was very vivid and thoroughly enjoyed.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
I was afraid the woman was the demon, but hoped that Dean would figure it out and not get stabbed.

I'm glad that Sam and Cyril at least realized who she was and arrived in time to stop Dean from being murdered. Though with the cliffhanger ending, I'm wondering how badly Dean was injured.

Thanks for the update and for sharing your stories with us.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Whew! That was close! Poor Dean! I know it was killing Dean to let this demon get away even tho there wasn't anything he could do about it in his condition. So relieved the guys got back in time!

Awesome chapter! :)
sylia91 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
How dare that demon mark Dean's beautiful torso that we finally got an eyeful of in Slice Girls. Good thing Sam took care of it with the Ruby's knife otherwise we fangirls would have ripped it to shreds in a much more painful way. Awesome update, real nail biter!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Oh poor Dean!

At first I was like aww, him and the lady are so cute together, then I read further...

Whoa nasty :)

Lovely chapter!
ipgirl chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Bong-bong! Theme to L.A. Law, which I really hate. Oh, but the evil writer rubs her hands gleefully and leaves us poor readers in the lurch. Where is the lurch? DO you know? Anyhoo, I interrupted my Wii game with my little sis, Neve to read this. We're playing with Miis for Gabriel and Cas today. We also have Miis for Dean and Sam and Bobby. Our angels are waiting in the wings for me to read this. I am hooked, like a fish, on the line which is your story, reeled in for a chapter and then let out to dive deep until I have to surface for another chapter. Bet you didn't know you were deep-sea fishing every time your write on this. Meh, well, enuf insane raving. INTENSE! Heartbeats are just now returning to normal and that is why the review's so long, because of the tension this might've been my last. And, I'm off to play Wii tennis.
Jen DeClan chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Geez! I'm gonna throw YOU into the Thames if you make me so tense again. Of course, I lack all necessary info to find you or the motivation to actually carry out such an empty threat, but, from the reader's side of things, YIKES!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »