Reviews for Black Sheep
masondixon chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
I KNEW it! I just had a feeling right as that woman ran past Sam that it wasn't a woman!

But that's ok because it led to HurtDean (and you know how I feel about that!).

I was glad there was no cliffhanger and that Sam and Cyril returned promptly.

I wait sort-of patiently for chapter 8.

Thank You.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Wow, you have to show us Sam's point of view. How did they know to go back to Dean? Does the British Medical Service cover tourists or do the hunters have a private network?

This really is a good story. The boys should get to see the crown jewels and the Tower of London since they missed Hadrian's Wall at Scotland, scholarly Sam deserves to see good tourist stuff.
Lykaia chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Aaaaah ... ! :O

Haven't had time to catch up on this story until now. And just in time as I see!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Uh oh. Screaming is never good...unless you're at a rock concert. :D

It tickles me when Cyril gets on a roll and speaks in his "native tongue". I've heard it said that the US and England are two countries separated by a common language. Hehehe As I recall, braces are what we call suspenders?

Keeping my fingers crossed for the next chapter and that that scream isn't terminal!

Nicely done. :)
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I like how they figured out where the next murder is suppose to take place. Hopefully they will be able to stop it.

Thanks for the update.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
*Cyril shook his head fondly; "let me put it another way then, If you don't get your bleedin' arse in that bed and get some rest, I'm gonna send Josie in here to tuck you both in."

A look of alarm crossed both brother's faces.*

Bahahaaa, I love this! Cyril and Josie are such awesome characters!

And still more suspense, lol. Looks like I'll have to wait a bit more :)
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I hope they are going to be sucessful in saving the last poor victim. It's so hard on the hunters when they know ahead that bad things are going to happen and still can't prevent them.
masondixon chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Glad that Dean was able to get some sleep; he needed it badly.

Love the way Cyril found the sigil.

"...the most exciting thing to happen all night was when a passing Jack Russell had dropped an alarmingly large packet right beside him."

Aah. I love the atmosphere!

And then the scream...and the cliffhanger.

Hope you are able to post the next chapter soon.

Thank You.
sylia91 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Makes me think that maybe Cyril is an english equivalent of Bobby that managed to marry his version of Ellen (Josie). Can get Cyril and Josie on loan from the UK for the boys now that they've lost both American version and are so isolated and lost. Need Cyril level headed support and knowledge and Josie's aggressive mothering for the boys STAT.
ipgirl chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Okay, so when I saw there was an update to this story, I did a cartwheel. I mean, the actual thing! And, like always, it didn't disappoint. I love the way you had them figure out where the monster would attack and, of course, you had to end with a CLIFFIE! What am I, a lemming? Watch, as I jump over the cliff to see if I can find more of this story.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I'm glad that Dean has figured out the killing pattern.

I hope the brothers can use the information.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
masondixon chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Glad Dean- even on the verge of passing out- was able to click this in his head and find a clue they needed. Usually it is Sam that does that :)

But I do hope that Dean collapsed on the bed after the discovery and got some much-needed sleep!

I look forward to chapter 6. Thank You.
Trynn chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Another outstanding chapter.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Oh yikes!

Looks like the boys are in a race against time to stop Jack...suspenseful...lol :))

Loving this fic!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
What a clever pattern Dean spotted. I hope that Sam takes notice that for once Dean is the scholar.

It's so strange that British crime scene tape is red and white instead of yellow.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »