Reviews for Black Sheep
Nana56 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
No thanks. I'll take your word for it. I don't get involved with that kind of stuff. :D

Amazing how the mind works...we stop forcing it to work and it gets busy. Summoning that many demons would definitely NOT be a good thing! Oh dear!

Great chapter! :)
sylia91 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Awesome update. Dean does seem to have an aptitude for pattern detection. He often is the one that discerns patterns for their cases though Sam is the information repository. They balance each other well. Someone else trying to jumpstart the apocalypse it seems with only 1 last step to prevent. No worries the Winchesters are up to the task.
ipgirl chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
NEVER dare ME! I can confirm the sigil because, I, too, googled it, LOL. Not that I ever doubted you but you DARED me. Loved the description-you take fatigue to a whole new level and the quality of your writing just slays me. NOw, you're up for Murder One! Yep! Naw, just kidding, but not about your writing. It's superb. It inspires me to try better for my lone, little story, a mild Destiel. Yes, my Mom is so proud, heh! Anyway, hope to see a new update soon. Don't you dread those words? DO readers know what that means to an author. You think, I spent all this time knocking out this chapter and they bed for a new one. Well, get used to it. Ya pays the price of such awesomeness!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Underground London sounds really creepy with the rats all amongst the historic tunnelwork.

I had never heard that the Old Bailey courts were built over the site of Newgate prison. I guess London is so old they have to keep recycling sites or they would never get any new buildings.
apieceofcake chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I was born and raised in Maidstone! So were my hubby and two of our girls..we don't live that far from there now :-)

And faceache..lol! I used to say that alot!

It's nice..and refreshing to get to read these in a SPN story *g*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Dah dah DAH!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I am sooooo loving this! It's wonderful to read about all the places I've been and some that I haven't...never been in one of the sewers. :D

You HAVE to have Dean make a derogatory remark about that ugly ferris wheel in the midst of all the traditional London architecture! I so would NOT ride that thing on principal alone.

Also the 'new' Lloyd's building. I was through the old one before they took it down and have been through the 'new' "stainless steel coffee pot". I'm a traditionalist at heart. lol

I'm also surprised that Dean hasn't had a hissy fit about Brits driving on the wrong side of the road. ;p

Nicely done. :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Wow, a lot of suspense going on here!

Please do update soon :)
Trynn chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
This is a great story. Wonderful description. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is wonderful! I'm going to have to pack it in for now-it's nearly 1 a.m. and I've got work tomorrow - but I'll continue reading as soon as I can! Cheers!
ipgirl chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Myrtle, trundled along a latticework of darkened, winding streets, which grew wider and busier as she approached Waterloo again; the soft glow of orange streetlamps, diffused by the falling rain, flickered across the curves of her gleaming black bonnet, and illuminated shimmering rain-soaked pavements.

Poetry! Sheer ecstasy to read! Loved the descrip as you can prob tell. I feel like I'm getting to know London quite well. And I love Cyril and Jose and you better not let anything happen to either one!
ipgirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
"Growing boy? Blimey Jose, if the kid grows any more he'll be a danger to aviation!"

Only one of about a dozen worthy of mention, LOL. I have been bragging about this story to anyone I know who reads fanfic, like Trynn and MY Deanna, Big Sis who is major involved in an art contest where she does a piece of art that represents an entire episode. You choose a location, weapon & monster. Her episode is called "Stakes on a Plane" tee hee1 Anyhoo, enuf about me and mine, EXCELLENT as always and jopy of joys, I see another chapter to which I salivate for. And I hope Jose knows her meals are making me hungry. Lookie, I almost wrote a bookie!
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
I'm glad that Dean was feeling better by evening so he could go on the hunt with Sam and Cyril.

I'll admit I forgot for a moment who was Myrtle. But I did smile as Dean compared the cars. 'If baby was a panther, then Myrtle was some lumpen, half-witted, grass-eater she would hunt.'

Sounds like the brothers are going to have a difficult time hunting, though getting a great tour of London from Cyril.

Thanks for the update.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
No one drinks, or does hangover, better than Dean.
sylia91 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Amazingly vivid descriptions of the places the brothers and Cyril are visiting though I wasn't totally enamored about the underground tunnels, mold and rats. I'm with Dean regarding those furry beasts.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »