Reviews for The Son of Death: A BleachDarksiders challenge
Esaint Dracul chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
hey, it would be more interesting if it would be prototype or infamous . Don't get me wrong but Death character matches better with Ulquiorra since both are badass. But anyways, i hope someone might like your challenge .
Shadowfox Delta chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I would take the challenge, but i have a few issues that i can't work with. the zanpaku-to for one; if i did base it off of anything it would follow a more direct bleach logic because as far as i know and from what i saw in the entire series, the only kind of weapon a zanpaku-to has been in a sealed state is a blade (I.E. knife, dagger, claymore, katana mostly). and the weapon choosing for shikai and bankai, well. not really my choice of what i would use. for shikai, i myself would make it look like harvester from darksiders 1 when the secret code was put in while in bankai...well i'd probably keep the cloak but use a different scythe. and my last problem with doing this is that i can't do harem stories. this is just my opinion on the matter though.
ninjaman144 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I also want to see a pairing with Isane, I really don't see much of those and she's one of my favorites. this would be an interesting, though if I wrote it I would rather have bankai look like harvester then death scyth from DI (no offence I love DI to death). though that aint up too me. love the name though and I see the reference.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You should try posting this challenge on the bleach fanfiction. That way more people can see it.
revetwrot chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I think that this would make one hell of a fanfic. I can just imagine how the shinigami would react to find out ichigo is the son of death himself, and, well, Death.
Morris winchester chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
what if I wand to base it from Darksiders 2 death and not Grim from billy and mandy or hidan scyth or keep theme seperated from each other cause death is his own personal Character
BlazaWolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
if some one writs that fic i wanna read it soooooo much