Reviews for She is Lavender Lily, the Secret Admirer
I read just 75% of this chapter, meaning I stopped before the lemon, and I have to say:

Good plot line with Neji, Hanabi, Ino and Sakura working together to deliver Hinatas love letters to Naruto, so that they both may become a couple.

But Naruto is naturally as dense as in canon.

And my problem is the unrealistic combination of age, profession and time spend:
- They are ninja, every mission/day could be their last, and most live with that in mind, furthermore since wearing their headband they are officially adults.
- They became a couple at age 13, teenagers, and Hinata is sooo in love with him since forever. In the real world many teens have their first time with 13. In a ninja world where you are considered adult, every day could be your last and rape when captured isn't uncommon, I wouldn't expect anything less than sex at age 13.
- They were together 5 whole years, totally in love, in a ninja world where death lurks around the corner, are 18 years old and haven't done more than kissing... this is sooo unrealistic I call it bullshit. The only explination is that you are too cowardly to write lemons with u18 characters. I can understand that, but in this case it totally ruins the realism and the plot.

The solution would have been easy: AU, Ninja academy start at age 11 instead of 6 and graduation at age 18 instead of 13. And your 5 years cock block time is gone. They could fuck like bunnies as soon as Naruto and Hinata got together.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 1 . 5/22
This was cute
Midas-Gold chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I soooo loved this absolutely perfect! Great job
Ponni chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this. The lemon actually didn't interest me so much but I read it anyways. And for your first lemon, I give you props. Story in this one is great. Especially the letter. Hinata wrote "I dream of you sneaking up on me and suprise me with a kiss, how romantic!" :D That sentence is GREAT. It feels we get a look inside of hinata's head with that letter. It fits PERFECTLY to Hinata. The letter is AWESOMEEEEE and really beautiful... do I have to say it anymore? Thank you for this story. I feel I have to read it again now because this reviewing took so much time...
Exellent writer.
llazo4108822 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I love this fanfic.
zero 2362 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Dont much care for the lemon section but loved the story. liked the idea of Ino and Sakura setting Naruto and Hinata up as well as the way Naruto figured out who wrote the letters. Wish there were more stories like this on The site.
HinataRevolution123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I found this more sweet than anything
kitsune clan head chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow that is single handedly the best naruhina story I've read so far and it's makes me proud to see grate fighters like u on this site so I ask u to lease keep writing your story's and thank u for your time.
bh18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is truly a masterpiece of romance, no exaggeration, but I'm left wanting more. I'd like to see some snippets highlighting their relationship from the beginning to now, how they deal with certain events that coincide and maybe even a couple full length pieces devoted to Naruto leaving for the trip, his return and how he dealt with Jiraiya's death with her by his side. If you don't want to, that's totally fine, but it would be great to see. Best wishes in further endeavors.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow... One of the better lemons I have ever read... I mean seriously good job, it's not even really smut, it kinda shows their feelings for one another too... Great job!
Da Vicks Guy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow that was loooonnngg but great
Black Cat 65 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY! THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SWEET AND INNOCENT TO GO WITH THE LEMON! !
Black Cat chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is an awesome story! The beginning part was so cute and happy! The second part was so romantic and sweet I thought I was going to cry of happiness for my favorite anime/manga couple! Angelito Soldado you are truly a wise and gifted writer! KEEP ON WRITING! -)
kira-light-yagami chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was great i loved the story it was adorable only error is kiba would have smelt hinata under the stairs however thats insignificant it was amazing
M.Da.Boss305 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awsome story. Yeah they got Hina and Naru but it was for their good right. Wonderful lemon so heartfelt and romantic