Reviews for Eventually
In The Abyss chapter 1 . 4/15
I like your portrayal of their story...it is more balanced than original!
justdaisy chapter 1 . 4/13
This was so great! My only advice would be to divide it into chapters so it's easier to come back to if you have to leave
Feren Agnes chapter 1 . 2/24
I like this story. I like the way you write this story, actually i like the plot story better than the manga, because Naoki can be jealous too and he show more emotions in this story. He keep approaching Kotoko, when they're just get engagement each other. And the important thing he fight for Kotoko. Love this story so much, so many emotions in here
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/8
This is one of the best fanfic's I've read about I. naK.. I pictured the Japanese TV series characters in my mind as I read this. I love how you developed the story more. I've always hoped that Naoki had to work harder to show Kotoko how much he loved her so this is a wonderful 'what if' that is believable and realistic.
I liked how it the changes were gradual and were paced over a year. It allowed Naoki to fear that Kotoko had indeed gotten over him. I like that all their friends pitched in and even Watanabe had a part. I also like how Kotoko tried so hard to kill her feelings for Naoki and even though she was failing, she still tried what she thought everyone else wanted even if at her own happiness' expense. Just goes to show what a big heart she has.
As I haven't seen the Anime, I don't know if the addition of Chris' mom is real or something you wrote but in any case enjoyed it a lot!
I want to thank you for this wonderful story and I hope I find more I. na K. stories form you! You really have a good grasp on their personalities.
Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I was quite shocked that the entire story was written in just one chapter, but I love it! Thanks for sharing the story :)
Maheen M chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
How can you write so well?! This story had me hooked! You should become an actual author! You're crazy not to! I loved how you put so much thought and emotion and just ENORMOUS DETAIL into this. It was amazing! I also loved how you gave an insight to the supporting characters' thoughts and feelings such as Kin-chan, Chris and Keita, not just the main characters. I would have favourited this story if I had a fanfiction account. I personally LOVE itazura na kiss and this fanfic turned the anime into something so much more. By far this has been one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Keep up the amazing work! :)
Maheen M chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
How can you write so well?! This story had me hooked. I'm surprised you're not an actual author, maybe I'm wrong. But seriously you put enormous detail into this story and in most Naoki and Kotoko moments I wished I was in Kotoko's place. You put so much emotion and thought into this and I loved how not only did you give an insight into the main characters' thoughts and feelings but also the supporting characters such as Kin-chan, Chris and Keita. Damn you're such a good writer. I would favourite this story if I had a fanfiction account. I l
tasha99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This story is just too beautiful, if only the real anime had been this touching
thank you so much for writing such a lovely story, I have read it and reread it countless times
it never fails to make my day just a little bit brighter
mayra.713.g chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Another beautiful stories of yours i ever read. This is one of my most favorites stories i ever read! I wanted to cry soo badly 'even though i did cry (ToT)' because this wonderful stories carries so much emotional scenes that makes me break down and cry (ToT). The way you writed down the story was beautiful, perfect actually. You got the perfect talent to write emotional stories and what got me even more depressed was the story was over, the ending was perfect, absolutely perfect, nobody could of write a beautiful ending like yours. Im glad that i am reading you magnificent stories and i hope you are still using your talent of writing (: Your truthfully my favorite author and i am your biggest fan c:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Can you like write a sequel PLS it's so good
Chu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
NAWWWWW ONE OF THE BEST STORIES HERE :3
Amity33 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was a very detailed, well-written story, one of the best I've read lately. You took the time to depict the trials and tribulations of the characters, and how their feelings slowly changed over time. I especially liked that you used different points of view throughout the story and gave the supporting characters a big part too instead of just focusing on the main characters. I have to say, all your Itazura na Kiss stories are top quality, and I look forward to the continuation of the ones you haven't finished yet.
Proud Vegetable chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I just can say: Awesome *.*
I love how you twisted the canon for your plot (better than the canon btw), your develop of the characters (so IC all of them, but more mature and with common sense XD), well, everything! :D Also your one-shot is larger than others long fics! XD
I just love it! -
ecchri chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thanks for the wonderful story. I like this very much.
Liliumscribe chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I want to say how much I appreciated the maturity and depth with which this was written. I think it's an insightful response to those who think that Kotoko should have chosen Kin-chan. I think you have really dealt with the complexities in Naoki and Kotoko's relationship showing that even if this is a manga romance that their love is grounded in something much more substantial.
Thank you for writing and sharing.