Reviews for Eventually
Whovian Sherlockian Potterhead chapter 1 . 8/14
I was quite shocked that the entire story was written in just one chapter, but I love it! Thanks for sharing the story :)
Maheen M chapter 1 . 7/3
How can you write so well?! This story had me hooked! You should become an actual author! You're crazy not to! I loved how you put so much thought and emotion and just ENORMOUS DETAIL into this. It was amazing! I also loved how you gave an insight to the supporting characters' thoughts and feelings such as Kin-chan, Chris and Keita, not just the main characters. I would have favourited this story if I had a fanfiction account. I personally LOVE itazura na kiss and this fanfic turned the anime into something so much more. By far this has been one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Keep up the amazing work! :)
Maheen M chapter 1 . 7/3
How can you write so well?! This story had me hooked. I'm surprised you're not an actual author, maybe I'm wrong. But seriously you put enormous detail into this story and in most Naoki and Kotoko moments I wished I was in Kotoko's place. You put so much emotion and thought into this and I loved how not only did you give an insight into the main characters' thoughts and feelings but also the supporting characters such as Kin-chan, Chris and Keita. Damn you're such a good writer. I would favourite this story if I had a fanfiction account. I l
tasha99 chapter 1 . 1/21
This story is just too beautiful, if only the real anime had been this touching
thank you so much for writing such a lovely story, I have read it and reread it countless times
it never fails to make my day just a little bit brighter
mayra.713.g chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Another beautiful stories of yours i ever read. This is one of my most favorites stories i ever read! I wanted to cry soo badly 'even though i did cry (ToT)' because this wonderful stories carries so much emotional scenes that makes me break down and cry (ToT). The way you writed down the story was beautiful, perfect actually. You got the perfect talent to write emotional stories and what got me even more depressed was the story was over, the ending was perfect, absolutely perfect, nobody could of write a beautiful ending like yours. Im glad that i am reading you magnificent stories and i hope you are still using your talent of writing (: Your truthfully my favorite author and i am your biggest fan c:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Can you like write a sequel PLS it's so good
Chu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
NAWWWWW ONE OF THE BEST STORIES HERE :3
Amity33 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was a very detailed, well-written story, one of the best I've read lately. You took the time to depict the trials and tribulations of the characters, and how their feelings slowly changed over time. I especially liked that you used different points of view throughout the story and gave the supporting characters a big part too instead of just focusing on the main characters. I have to say, all your Itazura na Kiss stories are top quality, and I look forward to the continuation of the ones you haven't finished yet.
Proud Vegetable chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I just can say: Awesome *.*
I love how you twisted the canon for your plot (better than the canon btw), your develop of the characters (so IC all of them, but more mature and with common sense XD), well, everything! :D Also your one-shot is larger than others long fics! XD
I just love it! -
ecchri chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thanks for the wonderful story. I like this very much.
Liliumscribe chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I want to say how much I appreciated the maturity and depth with which this was written. I think it's an insightful response to those who think that Kotoko should have chosen Kin-chan. I think you have really dealt with the complexities in Naoki and Kotoko's relationship showing that even if this is a manga romance that their love is grounded in something much more substantial.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
kirasilway chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is adorable! I love the idea and the story so much! The emotions you convey are fantastically real, and that makes it easy to empathize with the characters. I love that you include character development so that Kotoko isn't as dependent as she is in the anime/manga and Irie isn't as cold.
nberes chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! SICK AS! I love the manga and the anime, and you did an amazing job bringing it out!
Awesome to read :D
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very cute! :D Loved it! :D
Anonny chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is wayyy to good for me not to review it haha. It was honestly so amazing. The plot was interesting, I loved how you used events that actually occurred in the manga, but gave them a slight twist to make them your own. This was a really long one-shot, haha, but it was split up into parts that just made it work. I loved your writing, and I hope that you will write more!