Reviews for Just Playing
kyuubecky chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
O.O you...always...stop RIGHT at the MOMENT! LOVE this story and how the chaps are so short! (usually that bothers me but you update daily!) XD OH NO! WHAT BE LURKING IN THE BRUSH!
sassyfriend chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
Wonder what Aragorn hears please keep going!
kyuubecky chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
GASPEZ! OUCH! that outta hurt aragorn a bit!
sassyfriend chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
so what is wrong with Legolas?
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Oh-oh, I don't think Legolas is going to like it at all...

Thanks for updating.

TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Ha Ha! Another chapter! Hm, I'm not sure Legolas is gonna like the whole tied up thing though...I love it;D

Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Gosh! Did you really need to stop just like that?

I can't wait to read more.

Lots of love

Kyress chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
*Gasp* What's wrong with his eyes? Evil little cliffy! Until next time, good luck on your stories and have a nice week!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Ha! See, I told you that you wouldn't make me wait that long for another update!

I love it,

TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Yays! Its been ages since your last update! You had better update again soon or I may be forced to take drastic actions, Okey?

Love the story,

Kyress chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
The sea-longing! Great chapter, I hope you update soon. I love all your lord of the rings fanfiction and have a fantastic week! :D
rosethorn59 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
A cliff-hanger, Sivan? That's not fair. I'm just sure Legolas will be all right. Right? I love Legolas' glare when his friends tell him about the conversation they want to have with him; and also that talking-to which he is sure to get from Elrond and Thranduil. Poor Legolas! He may wish he'd have been unconscious longer! I don't think he's going to be a happy Elf...

So, when are you going to post the next chapter? I hope it's soon. I'm anxious to read it NOW!
rosethorn59 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
It looks like Legolas is going to live and be ok. Well, at least Aragorn says he will. Hopefully he heals quickly. Aragorn is such a good man. He switched from chatting and teasing about Legolas to comforting him very quickly. But I can't wait to see what that conversation they're going to have with Legolas is all about. I think he's in for a good scolding. But will it matter to Legolas? Somehow I doubt it! He'll probably just argue and scold right back. Everyone will have the best intentions. And as you hinted, it will probably be mostly in fun. Awesome, sweetie!
rosethorn59 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Even poor Thranduil is frustrated and gets very angry at Legolas' "reckless" and dangerous ways. Just jumping right in to help others without worrying about consequences. As you said, though, Legolas is all that he has. You can just imagine all the arguments Legolas and his father must have had through the millennia...and Aragorn is very well aware of it. I love his little smile just thinking about the past. The elf should wake up soon. Legolas is missing some interesting conversation and discussions about him. I hope he's well. Great chapter as always, sweetie!
rosethorn59 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
This is a great chapter, Sivan. I love the way Gimli is so matt-er-of-fact in the way he explains how Legolas got hurt.

"I suppose he was too busy saving my life to think of his own." Legolas is always too busy thinking of others and their well-being, instead of his own. And both of his friends know that well. That must be so frustrating for them. They're all heroic, and would think of each other first, but Legolas usually gets there first, being an elf. He is just so selfless and heroic. It's awesome, Sivan! Keep going! :)
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »