Reviews for Ginger Snaps: Memories
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh I love this, it's a nice look at the Fitzgerald sisters (and Sam) when they were younger. I really liked the first chapter - how far that Ginger goes to win the game. I did like Sam and Brigitte's connection in the graveyard.
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE how They care so much for each other. I absolutely love Bringer. I just wrote a story for Ginger Snaps called Ginger Snaps, Revamped. Please check it out. Thanks
Subject37 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Unf! Awesome way to finish these memories. To fill out the sister's characters and then to end Brigitte.
Subject37 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
The questions we all wonder, about them and in real life. What we wonder what they would wonder, "Why isn't it worth living?" What did drive Ginger to her fascination, her twisted need to have Brigitte join her? Does she simply not want to be alone and since B's all she's known, B's all she can have. Why is Ginger the jealous, over-protective girl she is? Alas, I remember feeling that she's simply never been good with people before the Curse, and saw that Brigitte wasn't as socially... awkward, or, perhaps not as much of a sociopath as she is. And so, the pact is made to lock B with her, so she'll never be alone, in life or in death. We should have conversations, Kount Xero. What do you think?
Subject37 chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Huck! I love this: "...you are the poison." "You are the actual suicide. You are the slow death." You, dear fellow author, seem to have grasped every single idea I've felt but couldn't fully put to paper, and have displayed it fully to the world.
Subject37 chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Short, and perfect.
Subject37 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
(cheerful laughter echoing.) Brilliant. Talking about dead people and how they'll die, and they simply laugh about it. So happy but so twisted. Your writings meet my Ginger Snaps fanfiction needs. I applaud you on that
Subject37 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Yes! I think you've figured out their game quite well. Favourite line: She can kill 'em like nobody's business.

I really think you deserve more reviews. And I hope you don't get annoyed at the amount I'm giving, haha.

Ginger's giggle... true, unadulterated happy giggle, at the expense of hearing dead-end deaths... that's something to ponder and enjoy. Her snarky giggle is something completely different. I'm glad you've shown something B loves about her sister. You've definitely found their exquisite balance between love and hate. The loving bully(possible sadist?) Ginger is and the meek underling that "just takes it", that B is.
Subject37 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Ahh! Excellent! Such... a grand idea here. Brigitte needing to be completely obsessed with death because of her sister, but a natural curiosity sets in, of course. And, to that forbidden thing, both because of Ginger and social stigma...
Subject37 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
"Maybe he'll ask her name. Maybe they'll talk. Waste words. Have you heard?"

This... is a wicked line.

"The scar on her hand is old, but it still reminds her, at times like this, what happens when you do bad things."

Mrm, even though I don't personally think Brigitte would want anything to do with boys anytime before Ginger gets attacked, I do like this chapter. Seeing how B would /want/ to let her mind linger on someone who isn't her sister, but feels a guilt because of the pact. Very suiting, it seems. And begs to have the lines, "I never left you..." "You. Locked. Me up, B!" crawl into mind.

Anyway, I should get back to reading :D
Subject37 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well, you might just want to look out for a mad reviewer.

"There's a smile in Ginger's eyes, like she's having fun watching little Brigitte despair." That line caught me. It's... so true to Ginger. It's a sick love Ginger has for B. Sometimes I wonder if she's ever been kind to her. The only time we ever see an inkling of kindness that isn't about beating the shit out of someone is in the third movie.