Reviews for Forgiveness
russianwinter013 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love how protective the white mech is of the little ones. Kind of reminds me of my sister and I (except I don't have a chest cavity to put her in..oh, well, closest things are hugs). Amazing story and keep up the good work!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
This was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Such complex characters! Such intricate plot twists! Such a great ending! And... rather a lot of typos, but that hardly mattered compared with everything else.
MissMary chapter 31 . 2/8/2014
That was a fun read; I read it all the way through as quickly as I could.
enmused chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I have always had a soft spot for gestalts and you portrayed this one beautifully. Lots of good feels here!
AliceSylvia chapter 31 . 11/23/2013
Love happy endings! Thank you for writing.
Riyappe Paws chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Dude, I'll say this again. You, are, amazing.
Riyappe Paws chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
*laughs* I have to say, for a none flashy vehicle, Diver sure was getting a lot of attention.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
nice
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Wow, this is amazing, absolutely love this story! (If you are wondering this is Imaginationqueen from Deviantart) Great work, defiantly worthy of the fav list!
quasarsmom chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
Ohhh, I'm sad to see Driver's saga over with. I hope to see him and his gestalt again in a story, perhaps with Salcha and Zech. :)
Asher Tye chapter 31 . 4/29/2012
Oooh, and I thought the story was over. Captain Holdfast's message actually kinda slipped my mind. So I take the quest for this energon cache will be the next story's plot?
Anodythe chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
What a wonderful series! I hope there are more adventures for Driver and company. Anything you write is fondly looked for and wonderfully gobbled up!
Lionfire42 chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
The descendant has come forth. Didn't it expect it to be a female though. Not that I'm complaining...

Great chapter. Must be a new record with the amount your rolling out.
Asher Tye chapter 30 . 4/25/2012
:roflmao: Oh deary me, I'd put this in my favorite stories folder for this last chapter alone if it wasn't already there. I know my asking about how Raf's mother kept missing his Cybertronian "body art" might have gotten annoying, but I've so been waiting for that proverbial shoe to drop.

It was sweet of Miko to design a new badge for Team Gestalt, though one wonders if they had to talk her out of any more killer designs (btw, liked the joke with her and the syringe).

Well, here's to the end of another great story. Kudos to you, and hopefully this will not be the last we'll see of Driver and his family. Until the next story.
Lionfire42 chapter 30 . 4/25/2012
Well, who would have thought that Raf would ever get in trouble? Really good family scene. I shudder to think of what Miko would have done that syringe...