Reviews for Forgiveness
Window Girl chapter 1 . 5/21
A very compelling beginning. Beautiful descriptions. It flows smoothly.
MadnessJones chapter 31 . 2/13
This was a great story! Driver was such a likable and endearing character, his scouts were so cute, and the interactions seemed natural. You did a great job :)
russianwinter013 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love how protective the white mech is of the little ones. Kind of reminds me of my sister and I (except I don't have a chest cavity to put her in..oh, well, closest things are hugs). Amazing story and keep up the good work!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
This was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Such complex characters! Such intricate plot twists! Such a great ending! And... rather a lot of typos, but that hardly mattered compared with everything else.
MissMary chapter 31 . 2/8/2014
That was a fun read; I read it all the way through as quickly as I could.
enmused chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I have always had a soft spot for gestalts and you portrayed this one beautifully. Lots of good feels here!
AliceSylvia chapter 31 . 11/23/2013
Love happy endings! Thank you for writing.
Riyappe Paws chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Dude, I'll say this again. You, are, amazing.
Riyappe Paws chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
*laughs* I have to say, for a none flashy vehicle, Diver sure was getting a lot of attention.
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
nice
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Wow, this is amazing, absolutely love this story! (If you are wondering this is Imaginationqueen from Deviantart) Great work, defiantly worthy of the fav list!
quasarsmom chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
Ohhh, I'm sad to see Driver's saga over with. I hope to see him and his gestalt again in a story, perhaps with Salcha and Zech. :)
Asher Tye chapter 31 . 4/29/2012
Oooh, and I thought the story was over. Captain Holdfast's message actually kinda slipped my mind. So I take the quest for this energon cache will be the next story's plot?
Anodythe chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
What a wonderful series! I hope there are more adventures for Driver and company. Anything you write is fondly looked for and wonderfully gobbled up!
Lionfire42 chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
The descendant has come forth. Didn't it expect it to be a female though. Not that I'm complaining...

Great chapter. Must be a new record with the amount your rolling out.