Reviews for The Adventure Continues
Multi Burst chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Great story! I accidently read ch 1 of the sequel first and basically thought *ohh!* and I sort of knew how this would turn out.
BoltandMaybelle4ever chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
That was one of the best stories I've ever read !
Kelroe chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I don't mean to be mean but I've noticed that your emotion changes like when a character goes from disgust to utter terror is almost immediate when in reality it's gradual. Most are very choppy and this is just constructive criticism, not hate! I absolutely looooove the plot! I've read it five times!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ha ha ha! Rhino knows mittens' secret
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
luved it
The Idealist 33 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
loved it. can't wait to start reading the second part
The Idealist 33 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I've barly started reading, but I love this story already.
Mike101 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Awesome! Best ending and I'm glad they got Seth too. Great way of explaining the situation to the humans. And Bolt can talk. I love it when authors do that in their stories. As for the 'M' I say hell ya! Go for it because based off of how you did with this story you writing an 'M' would be the best thing in the world. Do it man. do it.
WordNerb93 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful ending! Absolutely wonderful!

As for the story ideas, I would love to see the sequel or the Over the Hedge story!

But, for the rated M one, I am sorry to say that, if you do write it, I will not read it. That's my standard: I will not read M stories. While I don't condone writing them, I just won't read. Sorry...
jacruz666 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
This story definitely needs a sequel.

I wanna know how do Bolt and Mittens' kids grow up, and also how are Bolt and Mittens gonna explain them why are they different species xD
Yadi241 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Wow nice there are goes the rate M What everyone want.
Mike101 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Beautiful. This story is incredible. So will Bolt be wearing his new collar when he gets back home with GGE agent written on it? Or for a better question how do animals explain to their owners when they pull up to the house on a super van and then the van drives off by itself? I would imagine that one of them would fait. See you real soon.
WordNerb93 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Next chapter is last? Wow, I can't believe that! This story was awesome and I've loved it all!

By the way, back in the last chapter, you put down that one of the puppies was named Nichole, but then when the puppies were named, there was no Nichole mentioned. Instead, you added in Kira. Just wanted to get that cleared up. (You can go back and edit chapters, if necessary.)

Is Penny still going to get the kitten for Bolt and Mittens? I really hope so!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jacruz666 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Can't wait for the surprise they'll have when they reach home xD
Mike101 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Perfect one of them to pick to give to Bolt and Mittens. Hopefully thel'll tell her that she isn't really their child and was given to them before Nova gets to wondering on her own how a dog and a cat had her. Good, great, and unexpected. You have some major skills to do something unexpected to me. Can't wait to read from you again.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »