Reviews for Friends with benefits, and more
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awe this was adorable!
thisshiphassailedfinchel chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I am kind of obsessed with this one. I wouldn't be disappointed if you wrote a sequel.. Unless you already did. But yeah pretty much in love.
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Aww loved it
OhMyOTP chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
OMG, this has to be the BEST Finchel story I have ever read. I wish I would have read this way sooner because it's sooooo amazing. You did so great writing it, I just know I had a smile the entire time reading it. I just loved how Finn stayed by her side, and how he talked to the baby at the end, so cute. Also loved Rachel and all her attitudes because of the hormones. But anyways, GREAT GREAT job! I'm definitely gonna have to read more of your stories soon :)
MelyGleekPotterhead chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
aaawww the story is so cute c:,thanks for write this fic :)
Ilovecorymonteith chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is great!
iheartgoldstars chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ahh! I love this! This is great! Perfect! ;))))
PRINCESS chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved it so much!
sdl90 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was so cute! Quinn was such a bitch. I'm so glad Rachel came around finally though. Finn and Rachel are just perfect together.
Fantaploup chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is the best Finchel one-shot i've ever read. It's simply perfect.
Back-in-Black-Finchel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute! Absolutely loved it!
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved it :) Good job!
myeveryday chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Squee! I just loved that! My heart broke for Rachel when Quinn turned around and started dating Finn. And then she had the nerve to just go and cheat on him like that! Ugh. I really don't like mean Quinn. But I'm so happy that everything worked out in the end. It was so cute. Great job!
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww so heartwarming ) luv it