Reviews for Brings You Back
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww man! Dat ending! I'm tearing up! That was perfect! Even though I was looking foreward to Damian/YJ!Dick smut. That was awesome! I'm so adding this to my favorites!
Rukia-K1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
...I'm kinda confused on the ending with Damian and Dick... Er...could you explain?
But I really LOVE this story
willyfreak26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Dude, the interactions between all the characters just made my heart rumble in happiness. I'm not a huge DamianxDick shipper, but seriously the moments between those two... This whole story...you've managed to add the right amount of tragedy (Ohmygod, Damian, all these FEELINGS, D:) and humor (Lol, Damian, you and your knives, and Arty, LE GASP you actually HELPED Wally, the end is nigh) and romance (especially digging the WallyxDick part but that's because I'm biased, lol). I'm gonna finish this long review now, keep up these marvelous stories!
YellowTigger chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved it! I didn't even know there was a sequel to The Difference Between Him and You until I randomly found it. You should write one contuining Damian and Dick's story. I would love to see how that goes.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was amazing! I loved seeing how the characters changed and I loved how you wrote them all. I felt awful for Damian, and oh wow, surprise pairing is right:) The snark and the emotion and all was lovely. I enjoyed the plot line, very interesting, and the ending was great. Maybe a continuation with Damian and Dick in their world and like Rob comes or he doesn't but in the end Damian goes back and grudgingly admits he and Dick are together now and congrats to him and wally? I pretty much just love how you write Dick and Wally, but I love how you write Dick and Damian even more.
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yay! It was an amazing sequel! I love it. I can't wait for more of your work. :-)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Damien sure knows how to make things interesting. I really do love how he's so cold and just a meanie It's freshing and very helpful when it comes to Dick's and Wally's relationship. I really do adore Damien and how he loves his Dick Grayson. Great job! Just amazing.
The Crazy Miss chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I feel so stupid for asking this... Maybe it has something to do with the fact I havent slept in over 24 hours.

So, care to explain the ending with Damian and Dick, at the moment it makes no sense to me.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my god Val you have me crying my eyes out right now, simply and completely sobbing.

Huny-Bun, when D told Dick that he was dead in his world I screamed so loud I woke up the whole house. I even hugged my computer screen.

Just the thought of that ever happening, Dick ever being torn away from him like that is just asdfghjk

-head desk-

I'm still crying right now.

I want to crawl into my bed and hug my old Batman and Robin comics just so I can hug Damian and Dick.

-loves-
Slytherin.Sin chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yay my favorite dick pairings and i didn't have to choose. Was really interesting, i hope for a continuation :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved that last YJ/pre-reboot DC crossover you wrote! Damian was absolutely HILARIOUS. I love the little demon-spawn. Seeing a sequel was squeal-worthy. One of the reasons I've always loved your stories was because of how much research goes into the fics. The DC/Marvel geek in me loves it. The backstories are always immense and intriguing. You never outright stated what happened in a character's past, only ever hinting through haunting italics while leaving the rest to the reader's imagination. All my feelings, man 3

I got a bit... confused during the middle (but I eventually got it after rereading it more slowly. Late night drowsiness, maybe?), but the ending brought shocking tears to my eyes. Oh dami :'(

thanks for the read! 8D
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
btw: LOVE THE PAIRINGS! Artemis/Megan/Conner, Robin/Wally, and Kaldur/Roy. LOVE THEM! those pairings r the #1 reason im gonna fave this. (although i have no idea what went on) :)
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
...whats going on? the ending was the same and there was that lighning rod thing... plz explain!