Reviews for Snowflakes
lotzalove chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
omg i love this story :D sandle all the way... please write more, like a sequel explainign what happens next or else something from gregs point of view? :D
calicsifan07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OH I just can't read a Sandles fic. I just am so much a GSR fan. It feels weird to read anything else.

Carol
Ava Analytical chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
0/10 Stars

No, -10/10 Stars

One: This is FanFiction, not FanFANTASY (Unbiased)

Two: The grammar is horrible! And don't even get me started on punctuation. (Unbiased)

Three: The character portrayals are just...Dear, Lord. (Unbiased)

Four: Screw you for writing a Sandle, tainting the CSI Archive with such junk. (Biased)

Five: If you were a fan of the show, it should be very clear that Gil Grissom would not just walk away from the situation. The situation itself is entirely impossible! (Unbiased)

Six: The only good point in this heaping mess of writing? The imagery. (Unbiased)

Seven: GSR Forever (Biased)

Sincerely,

Ava
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was fantastic! Don't feel guilty for writing this. Many times I've questioned how Sara must react to her long distance marriage. This is a very plausible scenario! Greg and Sara have this connection. While I think they, like Sara and Nick, have a sibling type connection, they have this flirtatious relationship that could happen. Though I love Grissom, and I do feel bad for him here, I absolutely loved this :)
claudia40gsr chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh! Eu confesso que foi difícil fazer esta leitura. Eu sou 100% GSR. Meu coração está quebrado. Mas, eu posso entender o que você quer dizer com esta história. Quem está feliz com esse casamento de Gil e Sara? Eles levaram tantos anos pra estarem juntos e agora vivem separados? É difícil para Sara passar tanto tempo sozinha. Em um momento isto ia acontecer. Eu não esperava este final...Foi muito triste, mas emocionante. Realmente é uma bela história mesmo que não seja como gostaríamos. Estou avaliando você como uma autora que conseguiu passar sentimentos e emoções através de suas ê foi perfeita! Parabéns!

Beijos do Brasil.
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ooh, geez, isn't this sad? I think it was very well written. I loved the Sara' contemplation of the snowflakes and I loved Greg sticking a Post-it on Sara. I don't think I'll read anymore Sandal fics, though, because I am too stuck in my ideal world of perfect GSR. :)
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I don't want you to go to a fiery hell for writing this story. I kinda see this story as sara centered. It's about sara missing gil, being lonely, feeling rejected, feeling unimportant in gil's life, questioning her marriage, questoning is gil her one true soulmate. It just so happen that greg was tryijg to be a good friend to sara, as nick was. Greg just spent more time with sara. It kinda hard to have a marriage with a husband in peru, making one week visits home. Sara is just hurt, and alone, havng no one to share things with. You got me with the end, gil was there he saw them. What happens next. Please continue, and update soon.
DearSweetPapercut chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is beyond cute, I love how Sara was thinking, I love how Greg responded and I most certainly wasn't expecting the ending!