Reviews for When In Nightmares
DeleteMePlease203932 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Like the story please upload ASAP
BabyDollHeart chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
This is really great I love all of. Your story's your one of the few writers that don't like over think the relationship between Damon and Elena and I really love that ! Keep writing love it :)
dancingirl87 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I like this so far. It's a creative idea and you've got a good start. I'd like to read more - I hope you update soon!
skeezixx chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I like this story so far. The mystery of what is in that coffin and who this guy actually is is really intriguing. I'm assuming that it's Mikael? He has some crazy powers in this story!

I'm interested Damon's background and the fact that he and Stefan were supposed to be witches and his mom was involved in the whole vampire thing.

Like the Delena scenes and how Damon reacted to seeing his mom in that dream. Also like that Elijah is in this story. Would love to see him, Damon and Ric work together a bit!
brokenbride chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Great update! I love the Damon/Elena interaction. I'm super excited about finding out what exactly is going on with Elena's dreams. Please update again soon. Thanks.
x-MzHyde-x chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Great story! Can't wait for next chapter :)
anni salvatore chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
OMG... you got me intrigued :D please update soon
Deleted100200300 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Again this was really great to read! Cant wait to see where you take this!
brokenbride chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Ooh, a Damon dream. Definately not the kind of dream I'd prefer Elena have about Damon, but I am hooked regardless. I cant wait to see how everything starts tying together. Please update soon, thanks.
TVD's Cutest Crazy chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Oh I hope Elena shares this dream with Damon as well, it would be so sweet! I can't wait for your next update!
Treble19 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
this story is awesome. loving the mystery!
His Gem chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
slayerjenn chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Great start to a story! Really enjoyed the first 2 chapters, best Delena fic I've read in a while. please continue... :)
ShyVibrant chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Sounds interesting :)

-Katerina
wolverine99 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how Damon's mom factors into the story.