Reviews for Family Bonds of a Different Kind
Penguinbrony24 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Very interesting ending. Great music!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Just a truly amazing way to end! As always, a great choice of music. I'm glad to see that Syrena and Zev got together.
Anonymous Supporter chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Dear MyWayWriter,

If you still are writing more of your Happy Feet stories, PLEASE DO, I'm DYING TO READ THE NEXT ONE, IF THERE IS A NEXT ONE. You see, I'm a HUGE fan of yours and I have read all of them and they were really AMAZING, I feel in love of them. Well as you can see, I love Happy Feet, I watched both movies, they were great.

Anyways, I hope you still continue writing Happy Feet stories and your other stories that you write online. I think you have a great passion and a great talent for writing stories, Hope you keep on writing!

Your Anonymous Supporter

P.S Your Amazing :D
Penguinbrony24 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Once again, great job! Great twist at the end of the chapter! Age/Hayley is better, mainly because there is still so much we don't know about Sev.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Great job, as usual! Very nice original music. I can't decide! Both Age/Hayley & Syrena/Zev have wonderful voices!
Sebastian Albert chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I ges it's chapter 5 make chure that mumble's family gets together,then you could add more good family drama or romanc to the story
Sebastian Albert chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Plies men rite somthing more positive for chapter 5 ,like romance or good family drama,somthing that people can realat to.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Once again, great job! A great choice of music as well.
Sebastian Albert chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
All right bodie,I don't now here you get your imagination but I wish that you could rite something a little more positive next time.

You could add more romanse for the fourfe chapter,so it could be Intrusting with romantic way it could be more exiting to rid.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Great job! Once again, another well written chapter.
Sebastian Albert chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Nice story, i'm exited to read the holl story ,so dont give up on it.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
This was an extremely powerful chapter. The selection of music was incredible. This is another great fanfic! I would love to help you in any way I can!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Very nice recap! This is a great way to keep this series going. I can't to read the rest of it.