Reviews for Sunstar Requiem
Guest chapter 64 . 3/25/2014
Wow.
I don't usually review anything but this story was fantastic. I loved the concept. I loved how the story weaved in and out of the tv episodes. It was fantastic how you didn't explain -everything- and how Rixel isn't perfect.
Bravo :-) Continue being brilliant! ;-)
timano chapter 64 . 12/13/2013
One of the best stories on this site-I enjoyed reading it! Rixel is a fascinating character; does this mean we won't see any more of her? (I'm reading completed stories oldest to newest, and am, as you can tell, well behind in that endeavor. But I do look forward to any future stories you write on this site, or elsewhere!) 10 out of 10 stars! No, better than that; 15 out of 10 stars.
Print.It.Black chapter 64 . 9/30/2013
You probably hear that a lot, but this is THE BEST Doctor Who fanfiction that I've read here so far.
I am absolutely AMAZED by how complex, touching, well-written, original and addicting the story is, especially considering that Rixel isn't romantically involved with the Doctor. Only a few people have enough talent to make a platonic love/friendship story popular here on and YOU DID IT! I loved absolutely every minute of it! The whole idea, Rixel's connection to the Tardis, her jumping randomly, never knowing the full picture, her relationship with the Doctor and other characters, it's all so bloody FANTASTIC! Really I admire you and I REALLY hope you'll write another Doctor Who story soon, hopefully as timey-wimey as this one. For now, THANK YOU, really, for everything, take care of yourself and let the whole time and space help you with ideas! :)
Hosoi Kurai chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hi! I'm the hundredth reviewer and I love this story. (re-reading)
Yuki Neko Girl chapter 64 . 6/7/2013
YOU NEED TO MAKE SEQUEL!
i love this story, and i had been reading non-stop for2 days now!

this story was amazing.
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 64 . 3/20/2013
Wow…the thought that must have gone into this story… I can't even imagine! It was really really really good! I've never read anything like it! Wow…I really did love it but I'm really sad for Rixel now. I mean I guess I shouldn't be because she seems happy (or the TARDIS equivalent to happy?) but she's technically dead. I mean she isn't human anymore and I can't imagine how scary it must have been at the beginning. No one being able to hear her or speak to her or even see her, not being able to move, not even being able to see anything outside the TARDIS. It just sounds awfully lonely. And she never really got to even live her life! Just sixteen years of it! I kinda feel like not everything she did was in this story, though. All the companions seemed to have met her several times when she had only met them a few times. Especially River! Like how she mentioned that Rixel talked about the weeks they spent together a lot but Rixel only ever mentioned the jacket again. I don't know, I'm probably over thinking this! And I'm also confused as to why the freckles that Rixel had after midnight were never explained! And what exactly was the point of that recording, what happened after Rixel jumped? And the Pandorica seemed like a huge deal but nothing really happened there! Sorry I'm really just rambling now, it was absolutely brilliant and I'm probably missing a bunch! I hope I didn't sound rude, my thoughts are just all over the place! This story was sooo good and I'm very sad it's over!
dragoncreators chapter 64 . 3/3/2013
It's so sad! and beautiful! I love it! so complicated and timy-whimy but it is awesome!
dragoncreators chapter 61 . 3/3/2013
he's talking about her and the year that never was...
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
He better explain what's going on to that poor child soon!
karicom333 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god...that is so sad...
Wolf-With-The-Red-Roses chapter 64 . 12/16/2012
sorry, forgot to log in before.

" wow. this is, undoubtably the BEST Doctor Who Fan Fiction, and in the top 5 of FanFictions i have ever read. not only well written, the plot was amazing and it was a joy to read from the perspective of a character that is jumping around like that. very Timey Wimey.
Cant wait to see what else you've got. "
Amy chapter 64 . 12/16/2012
Cant wait to see what else you've got.
Tartan Tiger chapter 64 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely loved reading this story. Had a blast and I find the end bittersweet. She is always with him but forever list to the physical world and the turnings of time.
I feel that this story was far better read in one go, the flittering around time was a little confusing between updates but I remember it being a joy to read many chapters in one sitting. I'm defiantly going to give this another read over.
Thank you for making such a lovely story :)
superotakufan chapter 64 . 12/14/2012
I feel like some plot points were a little bit unexplained or something. For example, why was it always Rose who spoke to Rixel in her dreams? When did the Tardis version of Rixel talk to her past self? How could Rixel see the Doctor and influence events that had already happened before she met him after she became the Tardis?
Avery M chapter 64 . 12/14/2012
I can't believe it's done. Wow. That was just pure... Amazing.