Reviews for Breaking News
syalie chapter 3 . 7/13
really loves this, I really loves Tim and Gibbs as father-son story thank you for sharing
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Nice short and sweet
Basketball12 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Oh my word I loved this story. When is the sequel going to be posted?
1sunfun chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love this story sooooo much! Hoping at some point there will be a sequel, just so we can see how they're grown into being Dad & Son.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
awesome story :)
SirPapillon chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
beautiful! I loved it! You should continue, maybe a follow up type of thing, or short sequel of how they get to know each other. Bravo!
trout1986 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I'm looking forward to the sequel
starjems88 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Loved it can't wait for the sequel :)
DS2010 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
nice ending, looking forward to future installments.
cheether chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
It's a good thing that Tim was still able to believe Gibbs, I wonder if he will start to treat him differently at work. Glad that this is going to be a series. Good story.
alwayshisninja chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Loved it! Looking forward to the sequel
A.Williamson chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Have to say I loved this story and I absolutely can not wait for te sequel!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Awww, that was sweet! I knew Gibbs would be happy about it, to have a child again - and one he knows already. I guess from Tim's perspective, he got caught up in the fact that he'd been lied to his whole life. And was nervous about telling Gibbs...well I would be too (although really, I think I'd be jumping up & down and shouting from the rooftops!). I was a little confused as to how Gibbs knew who Tim's mother was, Gibbs says "I didn't know your mom was pregnant when I left for boot camp. If I had, I'd have been there", but I finally got it that he knows when Tim was born and just subtracted 9 months to know when Tim was conceived and who he(Gibbs) was dating at the time. Whew, run-on sentence, sorry! Hope that makes sense! Nicely done story! I'm glad there will be a sequel so we can see how they're doing as father & son...AND the team's reaction!