Reviews for Tug-o-War
Thrutheyears chapter 1 . 6/11
Delightful story! Last sentence of disclaimer !
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I loved this! Very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Oh, I loved this. So funny, delightful, typical of wee children Thanks.
PSW chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Okay... This was just too much fun. So cute! I really enjoyed, thanks for writing! :-)
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh, little Spock. He's so cute.
puddingcup chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is fabulous! Very well written and interesting!
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Hehehe.. Oh this is adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
D'awww! So cute!
quaff chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh, Spock. This was too cute. Try as I might, I can't quite see Spock as a toddler, although I really , really want to! *pets him* This was so cute and I made inhumanly ugly expressions at the screen while I read because it was so cute. Thanks for writing!
Mija chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Loved this story! So cute and silly.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was very cute!

Nice to see a fic that exhibits-excuse the pun-the humanity of Vulcans.

This whole idea of logic and control has made them seem like automatons when in reality, they're people, just like any other species in the galaxy.

This was very well done.

Thank you for time and efforts.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
After your wonderful reviews of my stories I've come here to seek out yours, and this one was a delight from beginning to end. I just loved the trials of the poor sehlat, and the rationalisations of the neighbours for simply standing and gawping. But weren't they nice neighbours in the end, so sympathetic to poor Sarek's near loss of dignity. My favourite part of all was, "Sarek, the master of his home, faced a rebellion. His son, who refused to part with a soiled cloth, remained out of his reach. His sehlat, who had been a loyal companion since childhood, had ceased to function. His wife, who should have been aiding him in extracting their son, chose to record this dubious event for posterity instead, smugly clicking images." The sehlat had ceased to function! Delicious.
nonymouse1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
What wonderful supporting characters! I would enjoy more of their interaction with the family. : )
dinotopian chapter 1 . 3/2/2012