Reviews for The Field Trip
Brievel chapter 4 . 4/19
Ahahahaha, well, it was good practice for later on. xD And I like Feld!
Brievel chapter 3 . 4/19
That son of a gundark. Don't worry, Obi-Wan, I'll get him for you. *cracks knuckles*
g chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I enjoy that a lot of your stories have a moral or lesson to them. I agree with the other commenter that said s/he feels like s/he is learning alongside Obi-Wan. Coping with failure without losing one's spirit is a life lesson everyone must learn at some point. Thanks for sharing this in an entertaining way, Ruth!
IrishIris chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I haven't enjoyed a fanfiction like that in a long time. So, so well written, not just with regards to spelling/grammar but also pacing and twists! I was even feeling a bit choked up when Qui-Gon thought he'd broken Obi-Wan's spirit, and I /never/ get that emotionally invested in fanfiction.
Job well done, Ruth. *toasts*
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
LOL Love Obi's ingenious solution at the end. :) Great piece... *grin*
Obiwan456 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Another one I missed before...

and man, you had me.

I was wondering who was meaner, Ky or Qui, and feeling so sorry for Obi-Wan, although understanding the need for the lesson.

He was cocky and overconfident at first, but toward the last had me almost in tears...and then you turned the tables (on me and Qui-Gon).

Very clever. ;)

And I got another good look at Ky, as well as read the one where he leaves the order, adn now I have a much better understanding of the tense, barely civil relationship Obi-Wan had with Ky in Armistice.
miarath chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Hmm, that was certainly a most entertaining way to 'spring' the trap - from a certain point of view.
Awesome to turn the tables around like that, and that bit about negotiating at the end was just splendid, even if Qui-Gon's right and he overdid it. :)
I seldom laughed this hard. lol
Nanuk chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
"I have never before known you to give up," Qui Gon said, at last. He sounded tired, perhaps even unsure of himself. - I think that in teaching he discovered something himself. :) Yet I do love his attachment, hehehe
Nanuk chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Oh, humility ...
Nanuk chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
When I read your stories, I always feel as if I'm learning right alongside Obi Wan. :) What a gift!
time2read chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ah yes, Obi wan is the awsomest Jedi that ever lived! He even won the end game round that has no winner! Lol only obi wan could do that!
Eruhin chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
This was great, I loved it! Poor Obi-Wan shed quite a few tears during this trip but the ending was worth it. Abducting his master to save him from remorse was a brilliant stunt, really :) Qui-Gon was rightfully proud of his little rebel. And Obi-Wan's horror as he realized what he'd done was hilarious!

I liked Feld a lot, Twi'leks generally seem to me like a very nice people, no? Ky on the other hand behaved like a piece of bantha poodoo, to be honest. I think I can see now how he failed his Trials.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I laughed so hard at the conclusion of this. I half expected him to simply walk straight to the ship. When he sat though I had guessed he intended to have Qui-Gon bring him close to the ship and lock Qui-Gon out, that he locked Qui-Gon in was even better. The negotiations on top of that action were very amusing.
Allicat9 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012