Reviews for Goodbye
Iwwiss chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
Not sure if you still are taking requests or not (sure hope you are!), but I would like to request Austria and Hungary, and also HRE and Chibitalia. Thank you!
skylaeatpie chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
I am still sobbing... how do you do this?

A request, the end of the Anglo-japanese alliance? Maybe?
skylaeatpie chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
...
skylaeatpie chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I'm inviting you to my funeral, because I died of dehydration. I'm crying so much... I didn't think this was possible.
skylaeatpie chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
I saw the title of this chapter and I almost rage quited... almost... damn I hate all goodbyes.
skylaeatpie chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I should really stop reading this...I don't think I've ever cried so much.
skylaeatpie chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
T-T
skylaeatpie chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I've used half. A box of tissues for blowing my nose and wiping my eyes now. Not in that order. Or with the same tissues.
skylaeatpie chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
*crying intensifies*
skylaeatpie chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
4 chapters in and I'm SOBBING damn it. I hate goodbyes. So damn much. But its a really pretty story.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Holy *Insert a bunch of really bad words here*... I totally didn't cry! What are you talking about!?
Fandom chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
It's pretty yaoiy but just good at the same time sad... ;-; Yao look at Ivan for god sake!
Hetalian chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
How did Japan make that wound when he was specifically in front of Yao-kun? And why did Russia has to come late at night or something? And why Japan? Why'd you hurt your Aniki?!
GHRS chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Aww you keep making me cry! Excellent writing, but I especially sobbed during this one.
Enigma chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Im Moment ist das traurigste Kapitel was ich bisher gelesen habe Nr. 14.
Armer Matthew, alles was er die ganzen Jahre seinem Vater sagen wollte war ein Abschied.
So traurig ! Und die Gefühle !
Aber in den ersten Kapiteln hab ich mich gefragt, warum sie sich verabschieden müssen. Ob sie nun sterben oder einfach verschwinden...?
Auf jedenfall find ich das Kapitel im Moment noch am besten.
(sorry that i don't write in english. I'm horrible in writing... i think)