Reviews for Out of Oz
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Ahh, so sad to see this endig, but excited to read the adventures of Rain Tiggular! Awesome job. :)
RavenCurls chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
1) I sing that George Michael song too
2) I was so happy that Anne didn't die :-)
3) elphaba's wedding vows is so cute, and so true (about glinda)

:-)
Clumsy Firefly chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
oh my gosh.. THE DOOR! your soo good!
ExoticPeachBlossom chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Very cool chapter, and a wonderful story. Update soon, can't wait to see what happens!
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful chapter
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
YOUR RETURNED YEAH! Welcome back! Lol, you so made my night! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so happy to hear that your feeling better. And major congrats on the win too, you soo deserve it! Lol. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
maybe it's the lion behind the door
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Hm I don't know. Oh and I want Kristin and Glinda to meet in the spinoff! I can't wait for more!
Bubble
Peter1312 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
please continue this i love it its going so well
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Excellent
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Hello, first off, I want to say...FIYERO! WHAT THE BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP IS WRONG WITH YOU! Okay, now here's the rest of the review...Excellent job on the chapter, well worth the wait! Lol. Hmm, curious to find out exactly what Morrible has up her sleeve now. Update soon. Please promise not to take forever...pweety pwease, with a cherry on top? :)
RavenCurls chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Sorry, I mean its interesting how your writing style differs
RavenCurls chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Its different how your writing style differs between the 2 fanfic :-)
amelia.vankerckhoven chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
This is an amazing story, I think just maybe Glinda and Elphaba will destroy Madame Morrible together. Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
maybe fyero is making some kind of rescue mission for Elphaba and decided not to tell anyone
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »