Reviews for Never Forget
Lumosify chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
There are no words to describe this story. All I can say is that you are an amazing author.

Do please write more H/G fics? This is your only one with HG as the main pairing (to my knowledge) and you do a very good job with them.

CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was very touching. You know, it's sad that there are not many good Harry Potter fics out there. Your Harry Potter stories are some of the best I've read.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Simply superb.
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sooooo sweet and sad. I like it! :']
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love these happy, sweet grammatically correct fanfic! I don't think Hermione raised Harry but it wasn't for lack of trying on her part, bless her sweet soul.
nayin chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Sooooo good! I love this story so much. Thank you for writing and sharing your story.
GazingIntoTheAbyss chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Truly beautiful :)
emarald777 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Amazing one shot. One of the best H/G out there on the site.
lifes2long4me chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
omg that was so sweet i almost cried!
Holina chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was so beautifully written it bought a tear to my eye :)
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
so cute :)
My Thunder chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
raise your hand if you were crying by the end of this fic. (tentatively raises hand) raise your hand of your still crying right now as you write this review? (raises hand again.) writergirl8, you are truly an amazing writer because it takes a lot to make me cry and this fic did. it was beautiful.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww! Bittersweet... Fits perfectly to my thoughts.
Read my story, Living On? I think you'll like it!
mcw1989 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Beautiful and well written. I love the concept and I think it's wonderful that Ginny realizes that her life as she knows it would not be possible without two people whom she never got to meet-pretty powerful! Thanks for another great one :)